REVIEW Trip of Big Firsts with Sindy Sky

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BunnyRanch, Oct 19, 2016.

1. As I have reported numerous times, not only does Sindy give awesome parties, she has planned some very unique and epic ones so we can both "go big or go home". (See my reviews of the Smurf party and my 6 girl birthday party as examples).

On my previous trip to the ranches, we needed to discuss our party plans for Dennis’ birthday party trip and we decided it was time to plan another “go big or go home” style party….so we did. We decided to figure out a way, in one trip, to party in EVERY ONE of Dennis' establishments INCLUDING the restaurant and strip club, and the southern houses so we would be the FIRST to do so. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Dennis’ locations, this includes: Love Ranch North, NV 50 Restaurant, Bunny Ranch, Red Light Cabaret, Sagebrush Ranch, Kit Kat Ranch up north and the Alien Cathouse and Love Ranch Vegas down south.

This would require lots of planning, some permission, some discussion, some travel, and some awkward positions, but the details were worked out and we had it all set. Normally, I would go into detail about what we did and where, but in this particular case I’m going to keep the details between us and just going to say that we were able to find quiet, intimate spots to complete our goal in each of the locations, and we were able to accomplish the goal!

After the final party at Love Ranch Vegas, we did a little celebratory jump up and down, and proceeded to hop in the car for the last part of our journey, a little overnight stay in Vegas at Caesars Palace, and some much needed rest. We walked to the Venetian for a very late supper, did some quick gambling with Ms Sindy MF (Stands for Magic Fingers) Sky....then back to the hotel for some late night fun before collapsing into a coma-like sleep. When morning came, she drove me to the airport and with a hug goodbye, we finished off the marathon trip.

I can't say enough great things about Sindy and her wonderful sense of fun and adventure. I will always remember this trip! Sindy you are the most awesome person and I couldn't have imagined doing this with anyone else. And to all of you reading this, I wouldn't be me if I didn't say - HOW'S THAT FOR GOING BIG OR GOING HOME!?

2. YOUR SILLY!! AND yes this will be a hard party to top lol........WE DID accomplish our goal and with in your trip here we hit every one of Dennis' establishments.
    It was fun and a blast to do! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!! enough said!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and HollyWood like this.
  3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Outstanding review Freaky!!!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]:);):p

4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Congrats, Freaky and way to go Sindy! A resounding "BEEP BEEP" (or is that Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep... ah Hell, I lost count) to both of you! I know I could never top your adventure. I will however, also attest to Ms. Sky's overwhelmingly fun spirit, creativity and generosity. After my first 1 on 1 experience with Sindy last month, I CANNOT WAIT to see what is in store when we get together during my upcoming 55th Birthday weekend celebration in January. Since our B'days are only 20 days apart, I'm considering our upcoming time together as a "joint celebration". I've got a few tricks of my own up my sleeve... just sayin! ;)

BunnyRanch likes this.
  5. And I'm sure it will be a very happy birthday indeed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

WOW...That's all I have to say about that.

7. DMVguy001
    Chat with Me

DMVguy001 Well-Known Member

Wow, it sounds like an epic time was had by the both of you.

HollyWood and BunnyRanch like this.
  8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hooooooooah Freaky and Sindy now that is something to shoot for very cool. Cheers you two crazy kids

BunnyRanch likes this.
  9. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Now THATS what Im talking about!! That sounds SO incredibly fun!!

BunnyRanch likes this.
  10. I think it is safe to say that Freeky can't get enough of Sindy!:)
    you guys always seem to have fun, and get into SOME sort of shenanigans haha!
    I hope it transfers to the bedroom

BunnyRanch likes this.
  11. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Sounds like the two of you had a lot of fun!

12. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review FG! I flew down to Vegas to see Sindy as well. I told her about my ideal day up north. 4 girls, 4 houses, one day! I'd start with a nooner at the BR, then the Kit Kat at 2, then the Sage at 4, and finally end up at the LRN with Sindy. That is if I can win the Lottery! Still it's a nice dream.

kmoney and BunnyRanch like this.
  13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

14. It was a blast!! Def many 1st to be had and still talked about. Question is what will we do to upstage this party?

kmoney and BunnyRanch like this.
  15. It keeps getting more and more difficult to "go big or go home"

kmoney likes this.
  16. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Sounds like you had a really fun time! :)

kmoney likes this.
  17. SUCH A GREAT TIME AND STILL WAITING ON OUR NEXT ADVENTURE LOL

BunnyRanch and kmoney like this.
  18. Just realized I now have two reviews that have announced I have been apart of some great firsts with some great people!!! xoxo