Tonight, Tonight, Won't Be Just Any Night with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SolomonKane, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I arrived at the Bunny Ranch on February 22 for another date with the beautiful Ruby Rae. I showed up a little early, so she wasn’t there yet. I try to be cool, but I’m always a little weak inside with the anticipation of seeing her. Soon her slender form, her porcelain glow, her large, crystalline blue, magnetic eyes, her perfect combination of girlish vulnerability and womanly power, all framed in an aura of beauty and grace, walks in and sits down next to me. As long as I’ve been seeing Ruby, it’s a little overwhelming every time, and I must admit I’m always taken aback.

We had decided on a longer outdate to include dinner and a Broadway show in Reno. I was pretty excited about it, we were going to see West Side Story, and I have always been a big fan of the movie. We stopped first and ate at the Glen Eagle Steakhouse in Carson City. It was a very nice place, it had a warm, cozy atmosphere, and the food was excellent. Ruby is such a great dinner companion; I always enjoy the conversation, she’s very playful and fun-loving, and also very intelligent and strong-minded. I just love catching up with her, and I love her sense of humor.

We left there for the Pioneer Center in Reno, where West Side Story was showing. I really enjoy the ride from place to place as well, I get to continue our conversation, and laugh and joke and talk. I enjoy Ruby’s company in any setting so much.

The show was very good; it was a nationally touring Broadway production. It was interesting to see the different choices made with this production in comparison to the movie. Some were actually better, some were not; but it was a really well-done production overall.

On several occasions during our outdate, I would catch sight of Ruby from the corner of my eye, not staring but glancing, and the thought would strike me, “What am I doing with this beautiful girl? How did I get so lucky?” She is such a beauty.

My excitement grew as we returned to the ranch from our outdate, and we were about to start our party. We just went straight to the room and got undressed. I love her body, her hourglass torso, the wonderful clefts and curves outlining the long symmetry of her slender form, wrapped in perfect porcelain skin, tapering down and then curving into the perfect roundness of her rear end. Her perfect breasts, beautifully white and perfectly sized, curved to the prettiest pink nipples. As the party started, she gave me a wonderful blowjob, I just love the feel of her lips on my member, and then she rode me with all the energy and passion she could muster. She held me, and touched me, and embraced me, and made me feel the warmth of her being; she filled my heart with delight, and my soul with satisfaction.

We continued our time in the parlor afterwards laughing and joking; she always makes me feel so at home, and in the presence of a friend. I left that night with happiness and heart-felt gratitude welling within me, Ruby always make my visits such a joy.

Thank you Ruby, for another wonderful time!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I also want to thank Crock Harker; he went above and beyond out of his way to make me feel welcome while I was there, truly one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I also met board members Bamabert and John-n-Ga while at the ranch, really nice guys, it was a pleasure to meet them.

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Thank you, SK! You, too, are one of the nicest, most genuine board members I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Please let me know when you plan your next trip.

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Excellent Review!!

It was great meeting you too SK!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. I know the feeling when meeting/seeing Ruby. For someone of such a small stature, she can be quite intimidating, but in a good way! And the descriptions you used were pure genius, especially about the eyes. Now I understand what Debbie Gibson was singing about all those years ago! :mrgreen: :lol:

6. Great review..I cant wait to party with Ruby [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thank you, Crock! I will

8. Thanks John!

9. Thanks Al!

10. Thanks Kimberly! You're so right!

11. Thanks, HBKPunk!

12. Thanks Tamela!

13. And I agree, beautifully intimidating in a very very good way!

14. Another wonderful review :) I am always so happy to see you again! and I believe this was our best party yet. What a great time we had! Miss you already, SK! :)

15. I had a great time as well, Ruby! It's true, it was one of the most fun times we've had yet!

I miss you too, sweetie!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Thanks NRob!

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]