About Me To Be Honest~

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Jul 13, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

The majority of my clientele choose me because they Want More than JUST a hot chic to bang. It's true, sorry Not sorry. They CRAVE intimacy and connection. They Want a woman who has experienced life and can conversate about history, psychology, art, travel...
    I have patience and knowledge that comes Only with time and experience.
    Oh you still haven't contacted me? Don't let your shyness keep you from fulfilling the experience of intimacy and desire that you crave and NEED and Deserve. Spoil Yourself... treat yourself to The Best... A Melissa Kiss Experience rps20160713_140501_831.jpg
    kristikiss8 likes this.
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I truly love my job and make great friends with gentlemen who choose to be with me.
  3. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

Sexy ... I know I saw her naked!! Think I am lucky?? Come see for yourselves!!
    MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

People say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you'.
    I'm by nature inquisitive, adventurous and attentive. I enjoy learning your interests and simply delight in sharing mine.
    What are you waiting for CONTACT ME NOW
  5. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

It sounds like you have all the ingredients to make a fantastic party.
  6. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

You are very intimate! A great quality that keeps the men coming back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Truer words were never spoken Melissa. You do fulfill.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.
  8. I'm so horney .
    I miss you your karaoke songs me so horney ".
    You are hot girl.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Book a date with sexy Melissa Kiss!!!!!
  10. Sexy body girl !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  11. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Smoking hot Melissa Kiss book with her today guys[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] received_177828815976113.jpeg