REVIEW Tilt a whirl Party in VIP !

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DesertRose, Oct 10, 2017.

1. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

It was a lively bunch of us ladies here at the Love Ranch North. It was 4 ladies and 2 gentlemen. The Ladies were Canela Cummings, Olympia Dukakiss, Remy Martin, and myself.

We all totally got to play around with everyone involved . We had a blast and made a ton of orgasmic music that everyone could hear outside the VIP. We played pass the guys around and taste all the goodies. Though one on ones were also apart of the fun too.

I think this was my favorite hedonistic party so far sense I've been here at love Ranch . This party was the reason I was called a spider monkey in the bedroom and Canela is definitely a tiger. Olympia is definitely a sweet bunny and Remy's got her own wolverine skills. To learn what I'm talking about you'll have to book us.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

This was an awesome party still to this day lol!

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

That was quite the lively party[smilie=hot over you.gif], I'm glad I was able to share that experience with all of you!!!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I heard about that party. I am sure they had the time of their lives with so much beauty in one room.

CanelaCumings likes this.
  5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I did not know you could do a 4 on 2 party. Now you've got me all revved up and no where to go!

CanelaCumings likes this.
  6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Oh yes, the sky's the limit with imagination here at Love Ranch North.
    I've got somewhere for you to go;)

foreverman and torontoral like this.
  7. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Awesome Party with some awesome ladies.

8. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Definitely must do again [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST PARTY!!!! AND IT WAS AN HONOR TO HAVE EXPERIENCED IT WITH YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES, THERE WAS NEVER A DULL MOMENT, NOT TO MENTION HOURS FILLED OF ORGASMS, LAUGHTER AND FUUUUN!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]LETS DO IT ALL AGAIN!

11. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

This was a ton of fun 4 ladies and two awesome men!!!......

12. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful set of ladies. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

13. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Still a party I will never forget.!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:D:rolleyes::oops:

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Me either......we must do another party like this again.

15. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Always fun even when there's more then 2 or more ladies. Gentlemen you can do gang bangs like this with groups of you and the same amount of ladies.

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Canela Cummings, Olympia Dukakiss, Remy Martin, and Desert Rose the more I want to spend time with them...Guys, how about you???

17. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

18. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

19. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

22. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

23. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Always fun to play with my brothel sisters. [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

The more the merrier. I'd love to repeat this even with new ladies. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

The more the merrier and even better when you can do it with your friends.

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome party!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. foreverman
    Chat with Me

I can't stop thinking about this kind of party. Sure hope I can find another guy (or 2) for another round. You should talk about it to clients and see what happens

DesertRose likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I've been working on it too and I hope we can plan this party this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  30. foreverman
    Chat with Me

sounds like a plan, I think we would have a party everyone would be talking about for a long time

DesertRose likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! This will be a party to remember!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

One of my wildest loudest parties ever so far and still waiting for more.

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your awesome party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I think it's time for another Tilt A Whirl Party....only bigger and better!!!