REVIEW Tiffany Garcia - Great start to 2017!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DevS, Feb 6, 2017.

1. I had a wonderful party with Tiffany Garcia a few weekends ago - first party of 2017, and it's going to be a tough time topping it! (I welcome the challenge, though)

I entered the Kit Kat unprepared for what I was to encounter. I'd never been inside, so I just wanted a little look. I had my eye on a lady or two at the Bunny Ranch, and was looking forward to talking with FOUR of my favorites at the Love Ranch!

I wasn't really there to party! I just wanted to look around! But I got a line-up (which I never do) and immediately Tiffany caught my eye. It was her sweet face and attitude that roped me in. Plus, a bountiful bit of cleavage occasionally peeking out from under her robe. I was a bit tongue-tied, making conversation with this cutie while at the same time trying to get peeks at her body.

After a short tour and a quick drink with her over some charming conversation, I left the Kit Kat, sure that I'd return. I visited some of the ladies at the Love Ranch, then rushed back over to the Bunny Ranch so I wouldn't miss out on karaoke night (sorry Sagebrush, I won't skip you next time). After a couple hours and more than a few songs, I excused myself from the Bunny Ranch and headed back to the Kit Kat.

You know, some might think that it isn't a good idea to leave a ranch when you see a lady you like. There's some merit to that. But I always leave for a bit, despite the longing I feel while I'm away. Because I love returning! Tiffany gave me a warm welcome when I returned, knowing I was there to party with her. That smile and that embrace is well worth the slight discomfort I get while I'm feeling the hunger for a lady I'm away from but want.

It was a spectacular GFE party, full of sweet intimacy and ending in a burst of marvelous pleasure. She was conscientious throughout my party, making sure I was having a good time and was feeling great. It was a welcome relief to contrast the tough couple weeks I had at work after the holiday break.

I have to admit I left the party with more than a little crush on Tiffany. Soft breast and lips, with a twerk-tastic ass. A sweet engaging smile anyone could fall for. Fun conversation. Some of that latina spice I always love. Tiffany Garcia gave me a great party to start off the new year. I actually didn't have a great party in 2016 (not many parties), so this a great welcome piece of pleasure. I'll be back!