Thread spamming

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ShyKyle87, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

To put the emoji thing to rest, they are there for a reason and although a reply with only emojis is somewhat empty, incorporating them into a reply is fine. Motions wrong with throwing a kiss or saying I have the hots for you or whatever is there? Just sayin.

ROADRUNNER J and BunnyRanch like this.
  2. Kasel
    Chat with Me

Kasel Active Member

I am in agreement with the spamming threads posting alot of threads if less than a line. My reasoning behind it is two fold, one I follow multiple ranches and get emails when a thread is made last thing you ladies want is email filtering it as spam and us not ever being able to follow up on an idea or special. 2nd this is something the mind starts to do subconsciously is discounting the content. Meaning as I read lists of the 3 4 5 ... Carries less value than 1 and 2. It's proven fact if interviewing people and the interviewer asks for your strengths and weakness as one question. The people who lead with the positive list and then that negative list I think along the lines of 80+% are picked.

3. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

This one is sometimes hard for me as I usually do like to add stuff of value to whatever the topics are on others posts. Here's my exception when mine goes to the bottom I got to think of ways to get it back up so you all can see it. Otherwise it disappears with out your comments.