About Me Those Out Of Control Thoughts? Extra Hot New Video

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Aug 29, 2016.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Hot New Video enjoy!

www.caressakisses.com/Carr-Vidd/Caressa-Shower.mp4

2BBB11F8-3E80-4186-BB11-BFE53D617C52.medium.JPG
    I promise to charm and captivate you with my delectable beauty, my tan toned body, and my sensual charming seductive ways.

Don’t you think it’s time for us to get to know each other a little more intimately—time for a face to face encounter—time for our hands to hold, our lips to brush and our bodies to come together as one!

Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell said it best, “Ain’t nothin’ like the real thing baby!”

My delectable figure and captivating smile are here for your personal pleasure—no rush, no drama just the unparalleled quality of a true and honest Girl Friend Experience

I’d like to get to know you better. Please Email me and share your deepest thoughts, secrets and fantasies. Let’s build our relationship and let it climax with an amazing intimate encounter at the Bunny Ranch.

Until Then; Naughty Thoughts, Caressa Kisses
    32F7582C-565D-4882-B84F-45455766B95C.JPG

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Very hot! Feeling a little dirty now, in need of a nice long hot shower ;-)

caressakisses likes this.
  3. loved video but do have question you said that have no tattoo's but video show you having one. which is it?

4. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I have never noticed that tattoo on you! Very beautiful! I loved the video also!

5. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

Darling I have watched this video so many times and all I can say is I cant get enough its so hot makes me want to get in the shower with you. I simply can say you always make me want you more and more and when I get you its game on. I don't hold back.

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron, my shower is running and waiting for you! Thomas I have a small flower in a discreet place you can't see even with a bikini on, come out and see it up close and personal! Thank you Gezabelle! Michael my shower is hot and steamy waiting for you!
    If you would like to take a shower with me, contact me today and we can set up a steamy encounter!
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 14.jpg

Banginit likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Checkout her awesome videos and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Cumishaamado, thank you I am so glad you like the video! Please come out and take a shower with me!
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 29.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  9. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Hope you have a nice shower toy as your naughty behavior has put your satisfaction in your own hands as you think of our hot times together and the future tongue lashings to come.

VictoriaKeyes likes this.
  10. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I love your flower tattoo never really paid to much attention to it though because something even more pretty is just below. I must say all the new pics I have seen of you are great but having a actual video of you getting naked and showering being able to watch your hot wet naked body move in the shower. Dear you just make me want you more and more.

VictoriaKeyes and caressakisses like this.
  11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron, I have a box of toys! Join me and we can explore them! Michael I am glad my video has left you wanting more! I am here and ready for a hot shower with you! Join me! Caressakisses.com
    Birthday Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Caressa,
    I would love to kiss and lick your tattoo some day. Then go down a little farther too.

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

tuch2881, I look forward to that day and you can stay as long as you want a little farther down!
    Kisses Caressa
    View attachment 47672

tuch2881 likes this.
  14. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I've never watched a video clip over and over so much in my life. Makes me want to hop in the shower with u. Your so pretty with such a excellent body

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am so glad that you are enjoying my video! I will be posting more soon! Check out my website; Caressakisses.com
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  16. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW...WOW... WOW... "Ain't nothin' like the real thing baby"... Own it girl...Your video is SMOKIN' HOT!

17. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Caressa I just watched all the hot videos posted on your website all of them were smoking hot you in the shower and tub plus girl on girl action omg I enjoyed watching so much! I thought it was impossible to want you even more than I already do but after watching those videos I want you a million times more. Wow I gotta get back to Nevada as soon as I can. Check out caressakisses.com hot pics and very naughty videos that will blow your socks off! Oh boy I gotta see you ASAP.

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, so glad you are enjoying them! If you haven't checked out my website yet, there is a lot of pics and new hot videos! Caressakisses.com
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

19. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I like your new videos the best That first video you posted was amazing but the newest one made my heart race even harder!

20. Omg. Ur killin me........lol great post. ...Banginit

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I want you to come out and explore my shower fun for yourself! Join me and I will wash your back and you can wash mine!
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

My shower is running and just waiting for you to join me! Contact me today! To watch more video's go to my website: Caressakisses.com

Caressa Kisses

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  23. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Oh my! You look sooooo good! Lather up!

Banginit and caressakisses like this.
  24. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Who would like to come out and lather Shelby Star and myself all up? Contact me today!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  25. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

you just keep getting more pretty in every pic girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Phoenix! Check out my website for more hot pics and videos! Caressakisses.com
    Kisses Caressa
    rsz_2532409fv-1.jpg
    rsz_2532410rv_copy.jpg

27. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

Now that sounds very naughty! yet very sensual

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Victoria, to share a hot steamy bath or shower with someone is the best way to get clean while you are being naughty! Then from there let it spill out to the bedroom...your bodies still damp from the water and sweat, then I will get out my massage oils and i can slip and slide up and down their body.....We might have to shower again!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I watched all the videos on your website but nothing compares to seeing you in person nothing better than face to face being able to physical touch any where I please and you do the same to kiss fondle cuddle to have sex the multi positions angles and paces I was missing out on the best sex of my life before I met you but I'm glad ive got a wonderful woman like you I can party with when I'm in Nevada your always what I look most forward to when I'm on vacation that's one reason I think your 2 time bunny of the year! A guy talks to you and sees your pics online then when he comes to the ranch he sees the exact same stunning woman and you are exactly the same person as you are on u stream you have the same loving funny outgoing personality that makes you unique and so fun to be around.

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, I am so happy you like my videos! I am also glad you are so happy with our hot and passionate sex!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

31. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I really think u look even better in your newer videos every year your sexier

32. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Michael! I work hard on looking good!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

33. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

You are so gorgeous!! thank you for sharing!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

35. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ivy Mae! Love you girl!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]