REVIEW This Winter I Met FaithAnn

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Early Winter I first started chatting with FaithAnn. We connected right away through our love of playing guitar. We both have the same Gibson SG! I did spot her at the ranch in Dec while I was there watching ustream but we didn't get to talk.

Part 1: For my next visit in Feb I made plans to see her. I was so struck by her sweet demeanor through chatting even though we never talked in person. When I read her bios I was struck by her comment "I love anything that has to do with my ass". I had never performed anal intercourse and in fact felt awkward even talking about, just being honest. I brought up the topic in a pm and I have to say her response immediately put me more at ease to at least talk about it. When I finally met her in person I was blown away by how friendly and intelligent she is. Also she's a singer/guitarist as I am (you must hear her sing!) She is very smooth at negotiating with no struggle at all. I will tell you she is a very sensuous lover and we did have an amazing party! I love how she politely asked, "may I have a seat" before a little face sitting. This girl is by no means shy! I will tell you we had "regular" hardcore sex without anal because of ME! lol I just couldn't keep away from the pussy- for two rounds! But I knew if there were a next time I would be more prepared mentally. In fact I knew there had to be a next time.

Part 2: For my final visit for the Winter the end of March I messaged Faith about my return and that maybe we could pick up where we left off. If not this trip it would have wait at least nine months! So we made plans. This time we intended to go right for the anal. It took a few tries, partly because I'm not small down there :cool:so it took some work. It really is a different skill that at least for me needs some learning. She had incredible patience in guiding me through and we were successful! And Omg she took it! Faith you're so naughty and nice!

Faith is truly a sweetheart of the bunnyranch and I can see why she has recently made bunny of the month. She is so classy, smart, so multitalented and fun to be with. Thank you Faith for taking my A V card ;)

2. Thank you Doc! My pleasure. :)

Kiss

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  3. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Great review Docrocker, a little more I have learned about Faithann.

faithann and Thomas Kenneth Joy like this.