This week's lineup. 05/25/17-06/01/17

Discussion in 'Line Ups and Events for Kit Kat Ranch' started by phil, Jun 8, 2016.

1. phil
    Chat with Me

phil Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Charlie Daze

Cumisha Amado

Sophia Sun

Karlie Kross

Aria Jade

Kira Rain

Lily Fenwood

Tiffany Cole

Elle Larson

Vanessa Paige

Amber Mist

Isabella Lace

Last edited: May 25, 2017 at 1:19 PM
    MistressScarlet and piperrae like this.
  2. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Hey everyone! I am, Ivy Mae, and I am available all summer at the, Kit Kat Ranch.
    Sun. Mon. Weds. & Thurs. 12pm-midnight
    Friday & Saturday: 12pm-2am

Contact me directly, via email: ivymae@kitkatranch.com or for appointments, call: 775-246-9975

MN8A0199.jpg

MelissaKiss and MisterMacWaffle like this.
  3. and don't forget the beautiful Mimi Love!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  4. Your expectations may be great but I will undoubtedly exceed them as I offer a unique and authentic experience custom made for your desires. My passion, authenticity and deep belief in the restorative healing power of sexual intimacy translates clearly into the experience I wish to share with you. I take deep pride in the path I have chosen and I take every opportunity to further hone my skills. charms and abilities. I am forever a student in the school of pleasure finely mastering the art of seduction, lust, intimacy and desire.
    APPEARING LIVE August through September 20
    rps20160620_050050_560.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  5. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Hi Phil
    Don't forget Sophia Sun

Jonas64 likes this.
  6. Hi ya'll! Come get your country girl!
    I am new to the Kit Kat :)

7. I will be here till July 11th before I go back home to Michigan!
    Lots of Love!
    ~Cassie:)

8. Truly beautiful, A young sweet treasure to behold!

9. sindysky
    Chat with Me

sindysky Well-Known Member

BEAUTIFUL LINEUP!! BEAUTIFUL GALS AND GREAT TIMES!!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  10. Oh man! LOOK AT THIS GEM!!:)) AMAZING!

11. That is great! Our Speciality is learning and teaching eachother here to be better girls at the KIT KAT! We love to pleasse every person that comes threw the door no matter what they want to experience :)

MelissaKiss likes this.
  12. isnt mimi just absolutely amazing? I just love her!!

13. I will never get over how amazing you are Ivy Mae!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  14. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

This could use a small update, but I am still here! Catch me in the lineup!!! Featured Kitty!!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  15. Smokin Hot Lineup Ladies Have A Fun Fourth..... image.jpg

Packinheat and MelissaKiss like this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

LET'S EXPLORE YOUR SEXUALITY TOGETHER WITH LOT'S OF CUM TO CUM!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lacyparker and MelissaKiss like this.
  17. Miss Melissa Kiss here, I'll be available tomorrow, July 7th through August 3rd

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2016
    Packinheat likes this.
  18. I specialize in The Girlfriend Experience adventures, trust me, I'm the one who will exceed all expectations! SERIOUSLY

I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl shows, Toy Shows, NuRu Massage, Kinks and Fetishes as well, such as Foot Fetishes, Ass Worship, Sexual Domination, Bondage, FinDom Feminization, Verbal Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Role Play, Spanking, Strap On, Stockings, GoldenShowers and so many more just ask. I'm a well rounded and experienced Luxe Paramour, there is No competition in the level of experience Only I can offer you and Only I can assure you 100% complete satisfaction and I come with the record to support this statement. So don't hesitate contact ME NOW!

19. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Happy Tuesday, Gents! I am available today, as well as, all week and weekend long 12pm-midnight!! Anytime by appointment. Email me for appointments at: ivymae@kitkatranch.com

MB6A9364.jpg

See you soon <3 xxox

MelissaKiss likes this.
  20. Goodmorning beautiful Ivy Mae : )

21. Awesome line up, come and party with all the girls [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  22. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

Great looking lineup! It's the perfect week to stop by kit kat and see everyone!

MelissaKiss and AryaBlack like this.
  23. CASSIE IS HERE THIS WEEK!!!!!
    COME SEE MY CUTE SELF:):)

1hairluvr likes this.
  24. I'll be here every week from 3pm-3am till the end of October! Come visit Kit Kat Ranch and let's get to know one another :)

MelissaKiss likes this.
  25. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great line up at the Kit Kat Ranch!!!

26. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I am available all week and weekend long to Saturday. 12pm-midnight or anytime by appointment. I will be unavailable, Sunday the 14th until Wednesday the 17th! Email me for appointments ivymae@kitkatranch.com or call, 775-246-9975 to make an appointment with deposit! See you soon <3

_DSC2622.JPG

27. Hi beautiful, i hope I can meet you when I'm in the area!

28. I would just love that!!!
    Have any idea when you will be in the area?!
    I cant wait to meet you already:)

29. I have traffic court there on 8/22, So maybe then.☺

30. I will be gone!!! I have a autocross race the 21st and i wont be back till the 23rd!

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome "Line-Up"!!! Book a party with your "Favorite Kitty"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Hi everybody!!
    I'm brand new here at Kit Kat Ranch and would love to make some new friends! Cum on down and party with me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I'm here til the end of the month from 2pm-2am ^_^ xoxo call (775)246-9975 to book an appointment with me or get in contact with me thru email (ellierose@kitkatranch.com) or twitter (@elliexxxrose)!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

33. Rubi Valentine and Melissa Kiss are appearing at The New Kit Kat Guest Ranch Reno Location through September 2016
    rps20160821_233242_428.jpg

34. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I am available all week and weekend at the Kit Kat! 12pm-midnight! Email me for appointments 775-246-9975

_DSC2621.JPG