THIRD TIME WITH SARAH GREENMORE MUST BE 3 HOURS

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jacoob, May 19, 2017.

1. So Sarah & I keep in contact since October which was our second party & it was very sensual & relaxing. May is here & I wanted a very different party with her & it could only been done in the VIP Suite. My first two party's with Sarah were amazing she is so down to earth & she has a gorgeous thick body which I love, ( Thick Girls ROCK). I called my friend Denyelle to put down a down payment & then let Sarah know I will be down next week. She was excited to be seeing me & I was very excited to see her again. The third party was 3 hours & I wanted all that time with her, only this was going to be one hell of a kinky party & that sexy girl did not disappoint. When I got to the ranch on Wednesday I was greeted by Denyelle & she & my mom talked while I went & talked to Glenn (he is such a cool guy if you go into the ranch say hi to him). When mom left Denyelle & I sat down & caught up she is a great manager & awesome friend. A few minutes later Sarah came out wearing a sexy cheetah teddy & black panties she came over & gave me a hug & a kiss & I knew this night was going to rock. IMG_2573.JPG
    She took me to the office & I paid for my party then went back out to floor & waited on her. Few minutes later she came back out & we went to the VIP Suite to get the party started. To my surprise spread across the bed was all panties (I have a pantie fetish so I love it) I was so overjoyed she did that for me & she even had her Sarah Greenmore black paddle & her wooden Sarah’s Bitch paddle. IMG_2576.JPG IMG_2575.JPG

Before we started we sat on the bed & I gave Sarah her gifts, she loves BEBE & has a Amazon wish list which I got a few things off of. I also got her a pair of soft bunny pajama pants, she loved them. I knew this party was going to get kinky & a few minutes later the party was on
    She was very playful and sensual in ways that made me feel like I was in Heaven. Then when I wanted to get a little kinky, she was eager and willing- we played with strawberry body lotion, spanking, dominating and other sexy things, and with all of it she was enthusiastic and excited as so was I. I don't want to give away too much of the raw details, as I keep these memories in high regard, & play them back each night in my head. One thing I will say during the refractory period Sarah & I just laid on the bed next to each other cuddling. I know they say guys don’t like cuddling but I do. Especially When I have the breathtaking Sarah looking at me like she does.

When the party was over & I waited for my parents in the lobby she stayed with me & we talked some more. 17.jpg 17-2.jpg
    Sarah I want to thank you for making me feel so welcomed, loved, & sexy I could only dream of meeting someone like you in my future :) sg17.jpg

but until that day comes you will be my special girl & we will make more memories together So until next time Sarah remember, Rock & Roll all night & party every day & I will do the same.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I totally agree. It must be 3 hours or more :)

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review. I met Sarah awhile back but haven't had the pleasure just yet. She is such a sweetheart, I can't wait for some "alone time".