Things I like about Caressa Kisses

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by michael 9513, Jul 24, 2016.

1. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

I talked to caressa September of last year and I met her in December she was everything I expected and much more id like to make a list of why she is my favorite bunny.
    1. She is so smoking hot: I have never met a woman that was so beautiful she has a perfect body her breasts are amazing and she has a great booty.
    2. Her personality: she is so funny and upbeat she can bring up a interesting conversation and before you know it an hour has passed by she really draws you in she is very interesting.
    3. The sex: its amazing before I saw her I never had a orgasm I tried and tried and I just couldn't do it but then I saw her and she made it happened and to this day I have always finished no matter what. She knows all the right moves and tricks and knows exactly what I like.
    4. Creativity: She does a fantastic job planning outdates we went to eat at some very nice resturants drive around have great sex it was a truly fantastic experience and I had so much fun.
    5. keeping in touch: Even after the party she has always keep in touch with me that's great she always provides regular communication with clients she really values us and that means the world to me.
    6. 2 time bunny of the year: She is a top booker at the bunny ranch loved by many she works hard and many men and women cant resist her.
    7. Can make me smile: Ive had a few times where ive been deeply depressed but everytime ive talked to caressa ive been cheered up and happy and it seems like I always do something positive and productive after talking to her.
    8. Determination: Caressa works very hard on the boards twitter email and so many other things she does whatever it takes to get the job done and she doesn't let anything stop her I really admire that about her.
    9. Shes been in penthouse and hustler: I actually have both additions and when I open it up and see her photos I can think back and saw man I actually partied with her how amazing.
    10. She took my heart:): This past year ive really got to know caressa a lot better she is special to me we had a lot of time to get to know each other before we met. I was only planning to see her for a short time but it has turned into something way bigger than I ever could imagine.

So that's a few reasons why caressa is my favorite. I do admit I am completely inlove with the bunny ranch I want to go every month. They say money cant by happiness, it cant but it can help you get there. It can provide you the free time to spend with family and friends give you free time and to live your life as you please. Meeting Caressa inspired me to chase my dreams as a young entrupenuer and I'm not giving up I'm going to succeed so I can see her more be at the bunny ranch more and live the life I want to live. Thank you caressa for bringing positivity into my life.
    Sincerely Austin

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Austin, this is so nice. Thank you very much I am glad I inspired you to achieve higher goals in your life. I know you can do it you are a very smart intelligent guy. I look forward to seeing you again and seeing how far you have come in your life.
    Kisses Caressa
    caressapwf_7.jpg
    ck_wf1rzs.jpg

3. Awww this is so sweet! Caressa is super beautiful and so postive and fun to be around! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I know ive said over and over again how amazing you are but I always fill like I can never fully explain how much you mean to me even if I had eternity it still wouldn't be enough time to express my emotions for you. The best thing I can say when I met you I felt like a angel grabbed my hand and rescued me from the abyss you put happiness and positivity in my life. I'm glad after seeing you the first time a great friendship developed its priceless and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Awe this is super sweet Michael, thank you very much!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I also like your honesty u always tell the truth u keep it real and u always mean what u say. That means the world to me. I've had girls in my past who would make excuses and beat around the bush instead of just saying no. But I'm glad u accept me for who I am and I fill at ease with u your so kind and sweet and im just glad I can be a small part of your life. I'm glad to be your client

7. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Wow is that a list. Im sure it goes even longer. She has such great qualities.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!! Awesome Review!!! I love it!!! Book your party with her today and have an awesome and fabulous experience too!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, it is a great list of things! It makes me happy to know that I inspire you!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

10. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Caressa is amazingly sweet and super sexy! The list could go on for days, but I love your list, Michael !

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Ivy Mae, love you girl thank you so much...
    Kisses Caressa
    2696D85C-34C2-4EAE-AC93-4AF7BC83D53F.JPG

13. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Another thing I love is how she looks sexy in anything the bikinis lingerie body paint even regular clothes she is just a stunner. :)