RANCH SPECIAL There are many events coming up!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by shelbystar, Aug 29, 2016.

1. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Hey everyone! There are many events coming up and I would like to be a party of them! The Nugget Rib Cook Off is Sept.1-4. Now I went last year and saw the rib eating contest and let me tell you, that was a sight to see!:p Some of us girls said it would be fun if we entered it. Now I do not know how well eating three ribs would be :rolleyes:, so I think an outdate to watch this would be pretty cool! I would like to walk the streets and sample some food and then back to the ranch for some real action! This sounds like something we could both enjoy! Tell me what you think? If you book an outdate for this, I will give you an hour free on me!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

20160828_221255-1-1 (1).jpg

thelovedoctor likes this.
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

So many events. These are great specials Shelby!

shelbystar likes this.
  3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I am ready to eat some ribs! So yummy!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.