Therapy with Kirby

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dokkalfar, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Normally, I don't mention anything close to details other than purely impressionistic analogies. It's just a matter of personal discretion and respect for the lady I'm fortunate enough to spend some alone time. After several days running into a road block that I wasn't sure I could make abstract enough, I finally asked Kirby if I could have her permission to mention something and she said yes. So onto the therapy session....

Kirby may be attending college for a degree in psychology, but in my mind she already has a Phd.

On Friday, I arrived a few hours before any of the St.Pogus weekend activities were scheduled to start. I walked into the MBR and made my way over to the bar for some rootbeer (yes, rootbeer, since I rarely drink alcohol). This gives me time to unwind from the drive over the sierras.

I'm sitting there sipping my rootbeer, observing, and meeting a few people, when along comes this raven haired beauty, who introduces herself as Kirby. Few things pique my interest as being able to hold an interesting conversation with a highly intelligent woman. We decided to go back to her office to see about resolving some of my pyschological issues.

Now Kirby is one of those therapists who likes the hands on method for resolving inner turmoil, (keep your minds out of the gutter, not talking about that, yet), and I was more than happy to engage in that form of therapy with her.

I don't know about other people, but I tend to prefer to draw out the foreplay segements, and nothing turns me on more than giving a full body massage to a woman. Yes, full body, head to toe, both back and front. For me, the appetizer is just as important as the main course and dessert.

Kirby has a hell of a nice body to explore with your hands. Apparently, this patient to therapist approach was appealing to her as well, and had her sighing contentedly by time I had only taken care of her back.

I was a bit surprised when she asked if I was done and ready, and I replied that I had only started and was about to massage her finely shaped legs and butt, not just the back.

Then I made the comment that I intended to massage her whole body before we moved onto other activities, unless she wanted me to stop. Kirby's eyes opened wide and she replied, "god no, dont' stop! keep going."

We took care of those issues before moving on to some much deeper unsettling troubles, at least they seemed unsettling for the bed having to handle the vigorous nature of therapy.

She cured my troubles, and I suggest people should try to see Kirby for some of their therapy needs.

2. Thank you for sharing this about Kirby.... I knew she was a sweetheart, but didn't know of her skills in this area! Wonderful!

3. Thanks for such a wonderful massage, Terry! Just thinking about the way your hands relieved the pressure in my muscles has me yearning for another full body rub down! Thanks for taking your time with me and putting me in the right mood for therapy!

Also, thanks for a considerate and tasteful ranch report... I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and am so happy to put the face to the screen name and then to your actual name! Plus you give a great teddy bear hug!!

Miss u!

muah! :wink:

4. I had a thoroughly enjoyable time with you Kirby, and am very glad I was able to meet you this trip. I just wish my trips there didn't have such long intervals. I would enjoy getting my hands on you again.

5. Kirby is a hottie for sure! I'm glad you had fun with her!