The smartest thing i have ever done...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by epsilonbob, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Yes in this time of recession sticking to a budget is important but in this case ignoring it was one of the best expenditures I have made. Now don't misinterpret I wouldn't trade my time with Anna for anything (except maybe more time with Anna). Anna laid the groundwork: popped my cherry, literally taught me everything I know about sex and gave me the confidence to 'dive in' to my time with Karla. My time with Karla was my proving ground: she allowed me the chance to put my newly acquired knowledge to the test, and experience the touch of another woman. My time with Karla taught me that I have something of an oral fixation (giving and receiving), confirmed a disconcerting issue with enjoying traditional intercourse( which I think is fixable and due to inexperience and poor self satisfaction habits) and demonstrated I have something of a gifted tongue as we both left the room with an ear to ear grin that lingered well beyond our return to the parlor. It is the combination of these two experiences that make up the "smartest decision I ever made" the end result is a satisfied and sexually competent/confident 23yr old. I have experienced 2 unique facets of the bunny spectrum and I would highly recommend both of them. Anna is tall, blond, voluptuous, a true dream girl and approached our encounter gingerly (which was probably due to it being my 1st time and exactly what I needed) Karla is short, brunette, exotic (at least by comparison), and considerably inked. Karla was a bit more aggressive but still left me in control of the party and petite though that last distinction may not apply much longer.

If either of these descriptions appeals to you than I highly highly recommend you contact Karla and/or Anna to fulfill your desires. Personally I think I will repeat my previous experience open my visit with Anna, finish my visit with Karla and HOPEFULLY next time I will be able to add a bunny to the middle and make a bunny sandwich of pure awesome.

2. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: