The sexual reference game.. what can you think of?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Betty Page, Jun 11, 2015.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at SageBrush Ranch

THAT TIME OF THE YEAR...
    One day a hooker went to file her taxes, and for occupation she put prostitution.

The tax collector explained that prostitution was an illegal occupation.

She said she'd have to go home and think about it and that she'd call him back in a hour with her occupation.

An hour later she called him and said, "I've got it... I'm a chicken farmer."

He said, "How do you get chicken farmer out of prostitution."

She said, "I raised over a thousand cocks last year."

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

*Q: What's 6 inches long, 2 inches wide and drives women wild? A: a $100 bill!

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-Two Men were out fishing when one decides to have a smoke He asks the other guy if he has a lighter He replies "Yes I do!" and hands the other a 10 inch long BIC lighter Surprised the guy asks "Where did you get this?" The guy replies "Oh I have a personal genie." The first man asks "Can I make a wish? " Sure says the other man "Just make sure that you speak clearly cause he is a little hard at hearing" "Ok I will" says the other as he rubs the lamp a genie appears and asks the man what he wants The man says " I want a Million Bucks " The genie says OK and goes back to his bottle and 10 seconds later a million ducks fly over head And the guy says to the other " Your genie realy sucks at hearing doesnt he?" The other man replies "I know, do you really think I asked for a 10 inch BIC"

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

- Three men went Las Vegas and after a losing their money at the blackjack tables, the best friends decided to stay off the strip in a not so lavish hotel and the guy that owned it had 18 daughters so the first man went up to they're father and said "can I sleep with your 18 daughters?" the father said "no but you can sleep with the pigs." the second man went to the father and said "can I sleep with your 18 daughters?" the father said " no but you can sleep with the cows." the third man said "can I sleep with your 18 daughters?" the father said "yes." so in the morning the three men and the father had a conversation over breakfast the first man said "I slept like a pig" the second man said "I slept like a cow" the third man said "I felt like a golfer" the father asked why? he said cause I got my balls in 18 holes.

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-Q: What's the difference between love, true love, and showing off?
    A: Spit, swallow, and gargle,

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

*In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue hit a rock, split his cock, and pissed all over the ocean blue

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Q: What's better than a rose on your piano?
    A: Tulips on your organ.

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

*A man dies and goes to Hell. The devil greets him, "You may choose which room you wish to enter. Whichever you choose, the person in that room will switch with you. They'll go to heaven and you'll take over until somebody switches with you. So go on, pick a room." The devil leads him to the first room where someone is tied to a wall and is being whipped. The second room has someone being burned by a torch. The third has a man getting blown by a naked woman. "I choose this room!" the man says. "Very well," the devil says. He walks up to the woman and taps her on the shoulder. "You can go now. I've found you're replacement

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-If You Could A farmer is lying in bed with his wife when he turns to her grabs her tits and says "Honey if you could get milk out of these we could sell the cow". Then he grabs her pussy and says "Honey if you could get eggs out of here we could sell the chickens". She turns to him smiles,grabs his dick and says "Honey if you could get this up I could get rid of your brother"

I KNOW IT'S WRONG BUT IT STILL CRACKED ME UP:confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-“Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?" Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
    Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
    Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!" Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”
    Winston S. Churchill

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    I checked into a hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely, so I thought I'd get me one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you're calling for a cab. I grabbed a card on my way in.

It was an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy hair, long graceful legs all the way up... you know the kind.

So I'm in my room and figure, "What the heck, I'll give her a call."

"Hello?" the woman says.

Wow! She sounded sexy.

"Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring implements, toys, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night; tie me up, wear a strap on, cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything you want, baby! Now, how does that sound?"

She says, "That sounds fantastic.... but for an outside line, Sir, you need to press 9."

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-Roses are red. Nuts are round. Skirts go up. Panties go down. Belly to belly. Skin to skin. When it's stiff, stick it in.

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

...2 men in a bar one man turns to the other and asks why do you keep pouring beer into ur hand The other man replies I'm getting my date drunk

14. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess

OMG you are so funny thanks for sharing

PhototasticCollage-2016-01-18-10-10-35.jpg

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

My Pleasure sweetheart my pleasure

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

*B.I.T.C.H. yep that stand for Beautiful individual that causes hard-on!

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

*hubby gets "I love you" tattooed on his cock,and goes home 2 show his wife.She says "there u go again...trying to put words in my mouth!"

18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

..Unexpected sex – that’s a great way to wake up. If you are not in a prison…

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

a Cucumber, a Pickle, and a Penis.
    There is a cucumber, a pickle, and a penis. They are complaining about their lives. The cucumber says, “My life sucks. I’m put in salads, and to top it off, they put ranch on me as well. My life sucks.” The pickle says, “That’s nothing compared to my life. I’m put in vinegar and stored away. Boy my life boring. I hate life.” The penis says, “Why are you guys complaining? My life is so messed up that I feel like shooting myself. They put me in a plastic bag, put me in a cave, and make me do push-ups until I throw up.”

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

...One day during the family lunch the youngest son Paul asks his father:
    - Daddy, what is the difference between potential and reality?

Daddy turns to his wife and gives her a question:
    - Would you sleep with George Clooney for 1 million $?
    - Certainly, I would never waste such opportunity, - tells the wife

Daddy turns to his teenage daughter:
    - Maria, would you sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 million $?
    - Surely! He is my fantasy, his posters are all over the walls of my room.

Daddy turns to his eldest son Raul and asks:
    - Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 million $!
    Eldest son thinks a little and replies:
    - Why not? Imagine what I could do with that money. So yes, I would sleep.

Then daddy turns back to his youngest son Paul and explains him:
    - You see, Paul, potentially we are sitting with multi millionaires but in reality we are sitting with two prostitutes and one gay…

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]HINT, HINT,;);););););););););)

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    What’s the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?
    One’s a Goodyear. The other’s a great year.

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-- Dady, what is in between mummy's legs?
    - A paradise.
    - And what's between your's?
    - The key.
    - So you should change the lock, because our neighbour has a passkey.

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    What Does a woman and Kentucky Fried Chicken have in common?
    By the time you're finished with the breast and thighs, all you have left is the greasy box to put your bone in.

25. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    Why does the Easter Bunny hide Easter eggs?
    He doesn't want anyone knowing he's been fucking the chickens!

StevenL likes this.
  26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-A daughter asked her mother how to spell penis, her mom said you should have asked me last night it was at the tip of my tongue.

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-“A panda walks into a bar. He asks the bartender how he can get a little action for the night. The bartender motions to a young woman. She talks to the panda, and they go back to her place. After having sex, the panda abruptly leaves. The next night, the woman goes to the panda's house. "You owe me money," she says. "For what?" The woman rolls her eyes and explains, "I'm a prostitute." The panda pulls out a dictionary and looks it up: "Prostitute: Has sex for money." The panda says, "I don't have to pay you. I'm a panda. Look it up." She is about to protest when the panda hands her the dictionary. The woman looks up "panda" in the dictionary, and it reads, "Panda: Eats bush and leaves.”

28. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG].............................................................................................

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG].......................................................................................................

31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG].........................................................................................................................

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]WE APPRECIATE YOU EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T DO THE DISHES

33. ClarissaSteel
    Chat with Me

ClarissaSteel Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch!

One I heard today: I have a 55 gallon drum of lube....for my job
    Me: What is your job?!!!!
    Him: making rubber balls

34. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2016-4-16_16-49-54.jpeg :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p