The Sensual Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by auron79, Aug 4, 2011.

1. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

A little over 2 weeks ago I finally had the pleasure of meeting and partying with the sweet Miss Ruby Rae. As we've been chatting and emailing back and forth for a while now now, I had a chance to head out there and of course set up an appointment. Seeing her face to face...WOW she is breathtaking. I brought her some dinner which she loved! :D We got to talking and found out we have something in common. Harry Potter! We couldn't stop taking about it. That broke the ice. That was alot of fun just going on and on. After a while she led me to the room where talks were made and I will say this, Ruby makes you melt!!! From her beautiful eyes to her sweet voice to her sensual touch, it was a wonderful time. I now have a nickname and Ruby calls me "Silly Goose" LOL. Such a cute name. Thank you Ruby for a amazing time. You are so much fun to be with as well as a classy lady. Can't wait to go back and see you again.

kmoney likes this.
  2. Oh, you silly goose! Hahaha. I had such a good time with you! From the dinner (which was DELICIOUS!), to the parlor talk, to the party! It was all a lot of fun and great :) You are a terrific guy and I am glad that I have gotten to know you! I can't wait to see you again, silly goose!

xoxoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  3. ah...can't go wrong with Harry Potter!

4. Fellow Harry Potter fan! Yes!

5. I said this in my email...but I'm saying it again. I'm getting YOU dinner!

6. Awwww, making me blush! :) In a good way, of course.

7. Aww Ruby I have missed you so much and it looks as if your fans have also. You are the sweetest girl I have ever met, and I can't wait for her to come back. Love you Ruby!

8. auron79
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ruby as you are a very lovely lady and I'm glad to gotten to know you. Hehe see you again cutie. HUGS!!!

9. Awwww! Cindi! I miss you dearly! Can't wait until next week!

10. Me too! Can't wait until next time! Muah!

11. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I miss my silly goose! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Yes...I don't believe acting is for me. It's not very believable. I almost feel like in this profession acting = lying. I just like being my real, true self! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Ain't it the truth! I had some last night :D

15. Hahaha! Me too! It's like a special club....you don't know that sound until you spend time with me ;)

16. If there is chemistry lacking, or if our personalities don't exactly mesh, I don't party with that person. I try to find another lady that they click with better! If you're going to pay $$$ for this kind of experience, you want it to be as great as possible, and even though I have many loyal and amazing fans, I'm not everyone's cup of tea :) and that's okay with me!

17. :) MUAH! Kisses to you snicks!

xoxo

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, auron :)

[​IMG]

kmoney and auron79 like this.
  19. auron79
    Chat with Me

You are so welcome Ruby. It is nice to remember great memories with a terrific person. It would be such a pleasure to meet up again next visit and catch up.

kmoney likes this.
  20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

auron79 and kmoney like this.
  21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

25. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

26. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

27. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)