The Ruby Rae GFE Experience... It will exceed expectations!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alan0276, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Well it’s taken me a few days to get around to writing this review not due to time but because I wanted to adequately describe how perfect Ruby is and the complete experience! However, I’ve come to understand now that words cannot adequately suffice and one must visit Ruby! But here is my attempt…

I arrived and waited a few minutes in the parlor for Ruby to come out. Once Ruby came out it was like seeing an angel and she was even more beautiful than her photos! She suggested we have a seat and chat for a few minutes in the parlor. What was to be a few minutes turned into about an hour! I guess coming in on a Saturday morning was to my benefit since it was slow and we had plenty of time to chat.

Ruby is a very smart and intelligent young lady! Not that I was surprised! She made me feel at ease and very comfortable. I believe that while the party was great, the time spent talking to Ruby was one of the highlights of the visit! As for the party, the Ruby GFE experience was amazing!!!! I mean there is no adequate description or way to describe what the experience was like! It was perfect! Simply put it was perfect! I will definitely be back!!!!

Ruby is a angel and a wonderful intelligent lady! If you’re smart and want the best experience possible, visit Ruby. She will blow your mind and exceed all of your expectations!!!!

2. Ruby sounds wonderful!

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I remember you... that is really nice what you wrote about her. She is exceptional. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. i love ruby rae!

5. I remember seeing you too! Rudy was great and she is exceptional!

6. Well thank goodness you find me so intriguing :) Haha! I had a great time with you, and time really did fly by in the parlor! Goodness! It was a good talk and I can't wait for many more and parties :D Muah! Can't wait to see you again <3

7. Well Rudy you are very intriguing! Beautiful, intelligent, and overall wonderful! I can't wait for my next visit and the chance to talk to and see you again!

8. I LOVE BARBIE! :)

9. Correction please-Ruby IS wonderful!

That is all, continue on.

10. I can't wait either, baby! Also can't wait to see what's in this package you sent! ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Re: The Ruby Rae GFE Experience... It will exceed expectatio

12. Oh my gosh! NEXT WEEK! Can you believe it?! Time fliesssss!

Muah!

13. Re: The Ruby Rae GFE Experience... It will exceed expectatio

14. Another mini review ;) We had a great time and it was also an eye opener! Positive vibes and thoughts, my dear! You are awesome and don't let anyone ever let you think otherwise! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Re: The Ruby Rae GFE Experience... It will exceed expectatio

16. I like that last part. She is SOOOOOOOOOOOO special! Haha, that was cute! I think you guys are so special because you are care about ME so much! It's really appreciated and I'm very flattered :) All of my clients are so great!

17. Re: The Ruby Rae GFE Experience... It will exceed expectatio

18. I can't wait to see you again, Alan! A reunion is definitely in order! :)

xoxo

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, Alan! :)

[​IMG]

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

23. jaxdrummer76
    Chat with Me

jaxdrummer76 Well-Known Member

Truly adore this picture of you, Ruby! So sophisticated and so sexy!!!

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  25. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  26. bill101
    Chat with Me

bill101 Well-Known Member

Humm truly stunning beauty [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]xxx

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

bill101 likes this.