REVIEW The Remy Martin Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Aaronob31, Oct 10, 2016.

1. It is often said that a beautiful woman can leave a man at a loss for words. Your brain becomes filled with thoughts and desires that come across too quickly to ever truly make sense of. However, it takes a special kind of woman to centralize these thoughts and give a clear idea just how amazing she is.

Over the weekend, I had the honor of meeting such a woman. Granted, upon seeing her for the first time my head was bombarded with a plethora of feelings and wants, but through the chaos of these thoughts, there echoed but a single word. Enchanting. The world is filled with women who are beautiful or extravagant; and while Remy is the epitome of these as well, she brought to the table something that many seem to lack; she was enchanting. Webster defines enchanting as something that is both delightfully charming and attractive; and while there is no way Merriam Webster could have known Remy, it would seem he defined a word that could not have better described her. The time you get to spend with Remy is a period in your life that would be impossible to forget. In regard to our moments with one another, there was not a singular instant in our time together that I could recall as the “best” portion; rather, in the best way I can describe, moments with Remy can be compared it to that of a perfect recipe. Where each ingredient in itself may be incredible, it is the final combination that creates something too tremendous to define.

I believe she refers to her appointments not as a party, as many seem to do, but rather an experience. The experience of Remy Martin. To those doing research into Remy prior to a future engagement or those who simply want a reminder; I’ll leave you with this. It is people such as Remy; whether they be beautiful, intelligent, charismatic, or in Remy’s case a unification of the three; such people are the ones who create memories to last a lifetime.

torontoral and BunnyRanch like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Omg blushing!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a nice review of Miss Remy ;)

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I really enjoyed our time together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Lets create another lasting experience together...soon!!!

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I get goose bumps and a huge smile just reading this again[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

It's time for us to craft another perfect recipe [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great Review Love! Glad you shared a wonderful experience! xoxo

10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

12. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. She certainly is a wonderful experience!

14. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Sexy Review!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

19. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!