The Party Ghost!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KiraRain, Sep 2, 2017.

1. I recently partied with @Ghost13 and @LexieJames . This was my first time and hopefully will never be my last time in a party with him!!!

Ghost and I had spent quite a bit of time chatting back and forth well ahead of the time of our planned party. This made it 100% less intimidating when he did arrive to actually meet him for the first time and schedule our party for the next day. The ease of moving from over the phone and messages to a bedroom undressing was as smooth as his accent! He honestly is a very charming man with charisma that you wont believe! I'm going to leave out the good stuff so you can find out for yourself . However, what I will say is that Ghost is a great lover and is so respectful! Very clear on what he wants and was ready and willing to let Lexie and I explore eachother!! Surly a man you all want to party with!!

Thank you for Teaching me some tricks and giving out Tips. You have left me with a lasting satisfaction!
    The @LexieJames and @Ghost13 combination was the perfect party!!!

-Kira Rain-

Ghost13 likes this.
  2. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Awww ok I'm flattered as hell! Kira you are absolutely amazing at what you do! Anyone will be lucky to party with you. Thank you my Beautiful Kira Rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KiraRain and jaxdrummer76 like this.
  3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] can't wait to write my next review on you here soon!!

Ghost13 likes this.
  4. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Love spending time with you

KiraRain likes this.
  5. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Kira is a amazing lady! Absolutely beautiful lady! Inside and out! Kira and Lexie together is second none!!!! Eternally Yours Ghost 13

KiraRain likes this.
  6. Awe, you are so sweet!!! Thank you so much

Ghost13 likes this.