The Oceanic Eyes of Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ailill, Nov 7, 2011.

1. What is it like to spend an evening with Ruby Rae?

The first thing you will notice is that Ruby combines the bewitching beauty you see in her photos with an approachable girl-next-door charm that is impossible to resist.

My inexperience could have complicated negotiations, but Ruby smoothed away all difficulties – and the way we glided through the dreaded “DC” has convinced me that there's no situation she can't handle with her endearing mix of poise and sensitivity.

An outdate with Ruby is truly a magnificent gift. It comes wrapped in the obvious pleasure of being seen in public with a rare beauty on your arm, but within this lies the real treasure: Ruby is utterly captivating in conversation. By turns funny, insightful, feisty, and inquisitive – and always genuine – Ruby is by far the best dinner companion I have ever had.

It is often said that a gentleman never kisses and tells, presumably to protect the reputation of the ladies he has known. Since, however, Ruby's reputation as a courtesan can only be enhanced by discussion of her sublime skill as a lover, I am prepared to tarnish my own pretensions to chivalry in order that her professional prestige may be advanced.

The first thing that must be said is that Ruby's kisses..... well, words fail me, I'm afraid, but I can tell you that the next day, as I wandered about in a haze of Ruby-withdrawal, the memories of each time those lips touched mine glowed like fireflies against the fall of night.

And speaking of kissing Ruby, one further detail that must be shared, at the risk of really going too far: Ruby is superbly responsive when receiving that most intimate of kisses, and is truly a joy to please in this particular way.

I ought probably to draw a veil over the rest of our time together, but for those considering a rendezvous with Ruby, I will just say that anyone who has been lucky enough to experience sex where emotional intimacy joined and complemented the physical intimacy will recognize that experience in Ruby's bed.

Docrocker likes this.
  2. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I kissed and told also. Excellent RLRR. GO RUBY!

3. Thank you, Harold, for your kind reply.

It means a little bit extra coming from you - your own posts are a worthy model for anybody writing Ranch Reports (who else uses the word "assignation" anymore? - so cool :) ) , and I know Ruby is quite fond of you as well ;)

4. WOW. Your love of poetry and words is definitely out in the light now, my dear :) and I love it! Thank you so much for an amazing review and an even more amazing time together. Dinner was so great, and super yummy! I'm still in awe over that dessert cart! :lol: I can't wait to see you again and continue getting to know you in such an intimate and pleasurable way :)

Lots of kisses and hugs xoxoxoxo

<3 Ruby

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Nice review! I hope to one day get the chance to experience her outside of the bedroom as well. If our conversations in the parlor and the way she makes me feel just being next to her is any indication, I can only imagine how great an outdate would be. You are a lucky guy!

6. Haha, yes, you did and it was wonderful!

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I know how it is to have a outdate with Ruby!!!!
    But I won't tell...you will have to see for your self. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. The most beautiful color eyes that I've seen.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Can I just say that I LOVE outdates? Seriously! They are an awesome way to start off (or end) a GFE party with me! :)

10. Thanks, Angelina :)

11. I love our outdates, my little honeybuns :)

Now come sit with me in the office!

12. Thank you, Sophia! I am very fond of your eyes as well! :)

13. It seems very easy to get lost in Ruby, no matter where your eyes end up. I look forward to meeting her and finding out for myself how enchanting she is in person. See you soon! :wink: :wink:

14. Eeeekkk! I can't wait! :D Yippee! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I love talking! and I love a partner who can join me in good conversation! Ailill definitely was a great partner, in and out of the bedroom! :D

16. I lovelovelove outdates! My outdate with Ailill was great! :) He is such a pleasure.

xoxo

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Superbly written review and very effective in promoting Ruby. :D

18. He was a very nice gentleman :)

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

An incredible evening :) Love reading back over stories like this and reminiscing.

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the review, Ailill! One of my favorite reviews :)

[​IMG]

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

22. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

26. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]