REVIEW The Nevada Brothel Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LJE21, Nov 7, 2017.

1. LJE21
    Chat with Me

LJE21 Active Member

Hello y'all I don't know if you noticed but I have posted several reviews of all the parties I had while I was in Nevada if your curious check them out on my profile page and if you're really bored you can proofread them and give me pointers to be a better writer for future reviews you're more then welcome to! But anyways I just want to give y'all my experience here Nevada, I loved it here in Mound house it's Nevada's best kept open secret. It was awesome knowing that chance of getting laid was pretty much 100% which is a very rare feeling for most people.

I loved every party that I had and all the people I interacted with the atmosphere is really great there is no loud music in a dark room like a strip club, you can just come in relax have a few drinks and have conversation with beautiful women, and of course you can always party with a lady. All the bartenders I interacted with are great and very personable people. I liked chilling back and relaxing at the Love Ranch North with the ladies after my party with Lexie, they welcomed my company which was great even though I didn't say much.

I also like to thank Lana West for her welcoming me into her room and just talk. Me and her had an awesome conversation of varying topics it was great talking to her even though we didn't party at all we both had a great time especially for me. It is super rare for me to able to talk to a beautiful woman especially one who is wearing a tight tank top with nice booty shorts. It was such a surreal and euphoric moment being in the presence of a beautiful woman and talking to her and the woman actually wants to talk to me.

The Nevada Brothel experience was awesome for me I enjoyed it quite a bit even though I spent quite a bit of money it was worth it for me. I am not that materialistic of a person and I am a simple man with simple tastes my two biggest loves are sex and beautiful women off all shapes and sizes. I interacted with many beautiful women there were some I would have love to meet like: Tiara Tae, Alice Little, Helena Price, Harley Lane, Roxane Price, Melanie Taylor, Amira O'dare, Remy Martin, Mercedes, Alexis Adams Phoenix Fyre, Hannah Foxx, Know Me, Amelia Heart, and I could go all night but you get the idea hopefully next time.

Thanks to all the Working girls that made my trip awesome, thanks to all the people that keep the Nevada brothel system alive and well, I would also like to thank Dennis Hof for constantly appearing in the media if it wasn't for seeing Dennis Hof and the Bunny Ranch on SpikeTV's Manswers late at night back in 2008 I would still be a sexually frustrated, sexless, virgin.

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Perhaps next time you are visiting you and I can have a drink and chit chat!!!

LJE21 likes this.
  3. I'm so sorry to have missed you! I'm recovering still from my appendicitis, so unfortunately the doctors forced me to the sidelines for a bit. I'm thrilled to hear you had a great visit- we will have to catch each other next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foreverman, Longonisa and LJE21 like this.
  4. I'm planning a Ranch Hop sometime in Nov. since I found out how close they are. Hopefully, just like you, that I can chill with the ladies from each Ranch too. Some I've met in the forums intrigue me. You've mentioned Lana West & I'll add that she is a real sweetheart! There were some topics in our conversations she brought up before & after our party that inspired & changed my outlook in everyday life.
    I hope to connect with her before the end of November, in addition to meeting new ladies.

LJE21 likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

so SO HAPPY YOU HAD A TERRIFIC TIME HOPEFULLY I WILL GET TO JOIN YOU NEXT VISIT OUT
    3a932116a857d29b7ceb90b04322c680.jpg

Longonisa likes this.
  6. Sable Renae @Kit Kat. Definitely a Ranch to stop by at!

7. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thanks for the shout-out, and sorry we didn't get to connect this time! Don't hesitate to reach out next time and let me know when you'll be stopping by! :)

[​IMG]

LJE21 likes this.
  8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review LJE21. I like you went to the ranches after seeing it on TV. I actually went to the Love Ranch thinking I was at the Bunny Ranch. The ladies there at the LRN were so nice and beautiful I just kept going there. I've had the pleasure of meeting and some alone time with many of the lovely ladies you mentioned. I just wish I had the chance to be alone with them all.

LJE21 likes this.
  9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

giphy.gif
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

10. Thank you for writing this general review up, @LJE21 and giving an overall synopsis of your visit to all four Mound House Ranches. I’m very happy to hear that you had such a good time getting to know the ladies and staff, it was a pleasure having you around. :)

LJE21 likes this.
  11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Great review and glad you had a good time. I think it's great that you pointed out the fact that so many of the ladies there are warm and welcoming and can make you feel wonderful just with conversation. It's just awesome to be able to chill and talk with lovely, gifted women who are open and ready to talk to US. And it's even more wonderful to be in a place where you can be flirtatious and sexual (within limits), and know that sex is on the menu with the lady of your choice. That is such a thrill and I'm so grateful to the ladies there who make it possible.

Many happy returns to you.

LJE21 likes this.