THE MANY SIDES OF CARESSA KISSES

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Nov 5, 2015.

1. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

There are so many sides to Caressa Kisses, every way you look at her it only gets better...

2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

"I’m dizzy for a guy who can eat my muffin and bring me to ecstasy. Guy’s who like to go down are way up on my list. Feeling his face buried between my tanned, toned thighs and lapping my love juice, while his fingers play with my hardened nipples"
    That's why your my girl Caressa[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Doc I know that is why you like me and we get along so well...
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 15.jpg
    FullSizeRender 17.jpg

FullSizeRender 18.jpg
    FullSizeRender 19.jpg

4. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

All the sides of Caressa Kisses is fantastic! She is sensual, seductive, funny, witty, so intelligent and wonderful...

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! Come out and see all the sides of me...
    Kisses Caressa
    0AFD73E6-0AB4-4D50-987A-D906CB27F7FE.PNG
    0117C492-4E46-4864-85BA-4F7C5CB9CC91.PNG

6. Still so funny that when I hear the way you describe yourself I feel like you might be describing me it's so freaky but so erotic and so sensual and so sexy it just makes trying to plan a party with you in the future so difficult

7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Your "back side" in that upper photo is certainly one of your best sides Caressa and one of my favorites too...:cool::D

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thomas, you don't have to pick a package. We can just see how things natural flow.
    Doc Rocker I know you like those back shots!
    Kisses Caressa
    5362F41D-B5DC-451E-8606-F452581163DB.JPG

9. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I will admit, I had some preconceived ideas of what I wanted to do with Caressa but once we met the possibilities expanded beyond my wildest dreams. You're a dream Caressa!

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Espo, I want to expand your wildest dreams, to explore all your hidden desire.....
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 6.jpg
    IMG_6961.JPG

11. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

As many time as we have been with Caressa, we have seen every side of this beautiful Bunny and each is better than the last one.

12. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

For starters I like to be on top—cowgirl, reverse or otherwise. I love to control the motion with my guy deep inside me. I dig manly hands squeezing my butt or boobies—maybe I’ll stick your finger in my mouth and suck it for all its worth while I’m getting boned from beneath…
    The girl does like getting her cowgirl on, and I'll be her bucking bronc any day

Of course, I’m dizzy for a guy who can eat my muffin and bring me to ecstasy. Guy’s who like to go down are way up on my list. Feeling his face buried between my tanned, toned thighs and lapping my love juice, while his fingers play with my hardened nipples
    Saturday, my lady, I will bury my face in you for as long as you want. I did kinda notice that you liked that!

13. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I love everything about you Caressa. Every side, every curve, every smile, every kiss...
    image.gif image.jpeg

14. ClarissaSteel
    Chat with Me

ClarissaSteel Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch!

15. Wow! Great thread! Very many layers!

16. I know even I are you with what you're saying.

17. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I do love that position on your side in bed that is one of your best "sides" Caressa with me behind you:D

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh Doc Rocker, you do have a favorite side of me... I like that too...
    Kisses Caressa
    rsz_img_8521.jpg
    newback.jpg

19. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

This girl is magical on all sides--simply mesmerizing...

20. sarahjames
    Chat with Me

sarahjames Let's have some fun!

Such a beautiful lady. Happy Hump day today!

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh Espo, thank you if anyone would know how I am all on my different sides its you...
    Kisses Caressa
    bdrprint16.jpg
    bdrmprint12.jpg
    bedrmprint1 2.jpg

22. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

There is so much to Caressa Kisses, she can go to a 7 star resturant or a fun southern BBQ joint. Where ever you want to take her she will show you a great time.

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I feel comfortable in any social environment-whether we're kicking back at a sports event or heading off to a fancy restaurant.
    I conduct myself in a very classy and elegant manner, but with a naughty twist. I will not only capture your mind with my down to earth sense of humor, but I will also sweep you off of your feet with my sexy feminine ways! Let me show you what I mean, let's have a hot encounter soon.
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 24.jpg

24. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Caressa is in fact, the whole package. Comfortable in any environment, well versed on the topics of the day and of course sports and the hottest honey in bed!

25. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I really do love all your sides. Honestly it is rare too be so beautiful inside and out.

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I'm so flattered to be a "complete package" in order to truly relate more than just the body must come into play!

27. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I know two sides that are pretty friggin rockin. Caressa on her back and Caressa on her tummy!

28. I can't wait to party with you Caressa to see all those wonderful sides for myself!

image.jpg

29. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Miss Phoenix Fyre, that will be one hot sexy sensual party! Who is up for this?? PM or email me soon.... CaressaKisses@bunnyranch.com
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1602.JPG

Docrocker likes this.
  30. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

We haven't found a bad side of you yet! Every way we look we see perfection....

Docrocker likes this.
  31. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Girl, I could put you on a spit and spin you round and round and I just would never know just where to start!

Docrocker likes this.
  32. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

This is my favorite side of Caressa Kisses....she has the perfect bootay
    image.jpeg

33. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Some many lovely sides to you Caressa! I love to hear more and more about you everytime you post!

Docrocker likes this.
  34. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh Doc Rocker, you make me blush! Gezabelle, you are so sweet! I can't wait until we meet!
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg

35. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Typically two sides are in confrontation--but in the case of Caressa both her sides get along just fine thank you very much!