REVIEW The Lovely Roxanne Price

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by knitwit, May 12, 2017.

1. Here's another review I wrote awhile back for a party in January which I am posting now, this time for Roxanne Price.

I made a trip down to Carson to see Roxanne Price at the Love Ranch. From reading her posts, profile and her twitter it was apparent that she was a bit of a nerd, definitely someone that I would like to meet, so I emailed her and set up an appointment with her. On the day of the appointment I got there a bit early and ended up chatting with the bartender for a bit. He was a cool guy and Roxanne came up to us during our conversation on the game Ratchet and Clank which she was excited about. It was at this point it was clear that we were going to have a good time together.

We head back to her room where we end up talking about Pokemon and other games and other shared interests. It became obvious that she is a huge dork and I say that in the most loving way. It was fun to be able to talk to her about these hobbies and just really be myself around her. We then did the negotiations, paid and then back to her room and to her bed. And it was a great time.

Roxanne is and awesome lady. I had a really amazing time with her, definitely one of my top experiences so far and I would really like to see her again.

roxanneprice, kmoney and BusyPainting like this.
  2. Thanks for posting a review here Knitwit! Very clever nane BTW, I love the depth! Hope you had a nice birthday, Xoxoxo

kmoney likes this.
  3. No problem! And thanks, my birthday was good.

kmoney likes this.
  4. Sounds like an amazing time! Thanks for sharing!!

5. Better late than never with a review, and what a great review it is