REVIEW The lovely Lena Haze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TheSixFiveGuy, Apr 30, 2017.

1. I had met @Lena_Haze a couples of times when visiting the Alien Cathouse and my impression of her was that she is very lovely, kind, and has a fun personality. I couldn't wait to get to know her more and to spend some time with her. Well, Friday I did and -wow- did my impression sure hold true. She is not only lovely but such a friendly and sweet person. I think we spent more time talking. lol I truly had wonderful time with her.

Thank you Lena for your company, your kindness, and for sharing yourself with me. You are a very beautiful woman. I'm looking forward to seeing you again very soon. ;)

Lena_Haze and tuch2881 like this.
  2. I've only heard great things about Lena! She seems like a real sweetheart :) Glad you two had an amazing time together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Lena_Haze and TheSixFiveGuy like this.
  3. Thanks, Casey! Well, you've heard correctly. @Lena_Haze is very sweet and so much fun to be with. :)

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Lena_Haze likes this.
  4. Been replaying this party in my head everyday since this happened - I had such a great time with Lena. Looking forward to a repeat soon. She's such a lovely lady!

Lena_Haze likes this.
  5. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

Whoa how did I not see this!

I had an amazing time with you and we really did get to know each other on a different level. I know we've had one more great party since this review and I simply can't wait for the next one! Maybe we even do some dancing.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TheSixFiveGuy likes this.
  6. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

Thank you Casey, you have to do a tour down here so we can finally meet!

7. That's sweet, I'm glad I read this review, Lena always seems so nice and friendly.