The lovely Jade Capri strikes again

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Puckfan79, Sep 17, 2014.

Tags:
  1. When I found out that I would be heading to the Reno area I decided that I had waited long enough to discard the old V-card. In looking around the message boards and in reviews online one name kept coming up over and over again the lovely Jade Capri. Right from those first initial messages to set up an appointment and arrange for transportation out to the ranch Jade was the consummate professional.

Other than a slight delay in the pickup owing to traffic the ride out was great, and the driver made the time pass quickly. If one gets a chance I highly recommend it. It is a lot more relaxing on the trip back basking in some nice memories.

When I arrived at the ranch Jade was waiting at the door to greet me with what I believe was a smile. The details are somewhat foggy since I was distracted on the way to her face by some other assets. While there are some great pics of Jade posted if anything they understate the impact of her lovely curves, but even that is outshone by her great personality.

I’m sure she sensed my nervousness as she offered to get a drink at the bar. Being a total wuss and needing some fortification I gladly accepted the offer of a drink before we proceeded to a more private locale.

Once we arrived at the VIP room Jade quickly put me at ease, and our negotiation was quick and easily accomplished and more than reasonable. Once the business was out of the way, Jade excused herself to prepare.

Thinking myself accustomed to her charms I was not expecting her entrance when she returned wearing a little red number that I’m pretty sure is illegal in 47 states. I’m not sure how many Chinese factory workers it took to get her into that outfit, but I’m pretty sure I owe them a Christmas present, since mine came early.

As for the rest suffice it to say that through the whole process Jade was extremely patient, gentle and willing to provide direction and made what could have been a stressful process a great memory. If there are any others in a similar situation I would not hesitate to recommend Jade to them.
    She is exceptional in every sense of the word, so much so that I am busy trying to reschedule meetings to see her again before I leave town.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I know you got my text, but I will save my space here to respond to you.
    Loved it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Edited

[​IMG]

3. No more reviews from me.

4. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Yes it is (actually, my first reaction was when I saw her face <she texted me; I also gave her my V-Card> was "wow, she's pretty).

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hi Tony :)
    You know what I think of that. We make it exceptional together. I could never take the credit alone.
    Thank you so much for your really nice comment [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) You were probably relieved huh? lol
    Kidding. You are and have always been amazing to me, after a whole year of our date. Thank you for that ACW. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I will strike any time I can [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Reading reviews always make me smile. You guys are so great :)

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

10. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

inspiration :shock: :shock: :shock:
    i need to get back to carson city - fast :!: :!:

i sure miss spending time with you already
    need to save up faster

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's only a drive away for when you can clear up some time W :)
    I won't go anywhere, take your time.

WL1 and dreamscometrue like this.
  12. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

Yes it is, a long drive (for me) - but definitely worth the trip :)
    go anywhere?? better not, of you do, better let me know :p:D
    trying to work out a few things at work- soon enough i hope ;)

JadeCapri likes this.
  13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You know how to make me smile :)
    If you decide to come on winter, bring a warm jacket :)
    Or I can be your blanket hehehe

WL1, dreamscometrue and FriskyJimmy29 like this.
  14. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Yes Miss Capri is the perfect combination of relaxing and encourage not to mention beautiful inside and out[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]