REVIEW The Lovely Caressa Kisses

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LJE21, Nov 6, 2017.

1. LJE21
    Chat with Me

LJE21 Active Member

So after having multiple parties in my trip I decided to have another party just to kill time before the Patriots vs Falcons football later in the day and my flight leaves the next day so I decide why not let's see what is going on at the Bunny Ranch. I arrive at the Bunny Ranch and I get the line up with Carrera, Lana West, and Caressa Kisses! In my head I was star struck, shocked and amazed at how beautiful she looked so I pick her out of the lineup. I was excited to party with her, I remember seeing her in episodes of Cathouse on HBO so then we book the party.

We party she starts with a blowjob she gets my dick hard and then we start having sex it was fun but I was losing my erection after awhile and I was like shit not now! I was starting to get into but Caressa is a pro so then she does her magic and she just starts giving me a blowjob and stroking my penis at the same time until I cum. It felt great to cum but in the back of my head I was kind of disappointed in myself or not being able to stay hard for Caressa and I tell her my disappointment. But Caressa reassures that it's okay and ask me if I had fun, I tell her yes and then she kisses me on the lips and tells that's all that matters as long as I had fun. Caressa is very sweet and lovely I can see why she has many repeat clients, although I couldn't stay hard and give Caressa good sex I had a lot of fun, and got head from a woman that has the looks of a playboy model! So far it was my best Sunday ever and it was going to get better.

BigAlbowski, grizzly and tuch2881 like this.