The Lovely Barbie Bentley (Part 3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Mar 23, 2009.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

After a great and wonderful day spent with the lovely Barbie Bentley the day before, I again spent time with this stunning lady once more. We spent a lot of time talking and chatting in the parlor over the last couple days. We were partners in the Lap Dance Contest the night before, and she was fantastic btw. So, it was only fitting that Barbie was my final party of the St. Pogus Festivities.

After the end of the Family Feud games of festivities, we retired to the suite out back. We decided to start our time in the hot tub. Being in the hot tub with her is so much fun. We enjoy good talks and just in general our time together. After we got out of the tub, we went back to the room for further entertainment. Sorry, I don't kiss and tell, so just use your imaginations.

After our time together, she retired to bed for the night as it was very late for her. I got a very big hug and kiss and she went to bed for the evening. I unfortunately had to leave the ranch to catch my flight very early that morning. Barbie made the extra effort to say goodbye to me that morning. And guys, She is even stunning straight out of bed. I got a great big hug and I really didn't want to let her go. But alas, I had to let her go, but I will never let go of the memories of the great times.

Barbie, I have to thank you again for such a fabulous time. You have treated me like a king each time I have come to see you. I will always cherish our time together and I greatly look forward to the day when I get to see you again.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. It was an honor to spend two days with you sweetie!! I would wake up extra early every morning if I got to see you :)

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

And I would stay up all night to see you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]