The INCREDIBLY AWESOME Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JerseyJoe, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. What can I say! This lady is just the best. She is so sweet,easy to talk to, funny, intelligent and she lights up a room.

I was able to get a long weekend , and figured "what better way to spend it". So I booked a trip to Reno and made an appointment with Remy for Friday night. I won't go into details, but rest assured the anticipation was WELL worth it. There was a back to school party going on and Remy was dressed accordingly in a Catholic girl outfit. (whoa was that HOT ). She met me at the bar with a huge smile and hug. After a drink to catch up, it was back to her room for easy negotiations. The next two hours were so awesome. So we decided on an outdate for Sunday.
    I met Remy at the Ranch. She was wearing tight jeans and sweater with heels (just had me drooling). She picked a nice restaurant in Carson City.We enjoyed a great dinner filled with awesome stories and tons of laughs. (some of which only we will share). After dinner, it was back to her room for dessert - and what dessert it was. After another tremendous round of lovemaking unfortunately time was up. Fortunately I am left with more tremendous memories. They will be there until next time. I am so looking forward to that.
    Thanks for a great weekend Remy

Joe

RemyMartin and BigAlbowski like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

What better way indeed babe!
    I had a great time with you too, yea lets not tell people how I took a dive (it's our little secret;)).
    I can't wait until our next time together[smilie=heart fill with love.gif].

3. You took a dive? (quizzicly trying to remember) But we weren't near a pool LOL

Joe

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Remy is the best :) I am jealous of any gent who has been able to spend time with her! Great choice! :) xoxo

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No pool around, just stairs:oops:

6. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Nice review...Remy IS incredible and awesome :)

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I've been a naughty girl, please send me to the principals office for correction[smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Well being an Administrator, we can bypass the principal. I'll handle it in my office. LOL

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I think I've been a naughty girl @JerseyJoe

10. Sounds like this is a recurring problem. I think it needs to be discussed. I've got a few ideas on how to handle it!!!

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Oh my my my, what will be my punishment?

12. You might just find out real soon, young lady.

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]