The incredible hands of Randy Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by handjobnut, Mar 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

handjobnut Well-Known Member

My amazing visit to the Bunny Ranch last September started on a beautiful, playful and incredibly erotic note. I always wanted to have a handjob party with the scorchingly hot Randy Ryder. Everything about her turns me on...her mesmerizing eyes, her very sexy giggle, her seductive naughty smile...and a body made for worship! I was instantly turned on and inspired to have our party outdoors close to the pool near the VIP rooms. Randy Ryder wore a dangerously tiny bikini that showed off her amazing body...I was wearing a bathrobe that did nothing to hide my erection as we walked from Randy's room to the Ranch bar to the outside pool. As we were walking, my eyes were locked to the swaying of her gorgeous ass. Randy looked over her shoulders at me and smiled....Randy's hands were inside my bathrobe all the time, tickling, stroking, caressing and driving me nuts....Some of the bunnies at the bar were giggling as they saw me struggle to keep my erection inside my robe...I must admit I was loving the attention!
    When we got to the pool, I was struggling out of my robe, and we cuddled on a beach chair. With the sun on our bodies, Randy's hand worked me masterfully, keeping me on orgasmic edge and then holding back....Her strokes were slow and sensual...then faster...then very slow...It was delicious, teasing torture! Randy was looking into my eyes the whole time, her smile widening more and more, whispering very naughty words as her hand gradually stroked me faster. My body was jerking uncontrollably which made Randy giggle more and more...her legs held tight so I had nowhere to go, her hand pumping my cock faster and faster until my cum sprayed like a fountain and splashed against my chest. She continued to stroke me until I was completely drained, our bodies holding onto each other as we felt each other's heartbeat.
    I loved every moment I spent with Randy, and can't wait to see her again! xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    randyryder, AthiraMoru and ChicagoBob like this.
  2. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Great report HJN! Randy is on my 2016 to-do list. She sounds like a great time.

handjobnut likes this.
  3. AthiraMoru
    Chat with Me

AthiraMoru Well-Known Member

What a great review! ! That sounded hysterical. Woulda loved a peek at you guys walking down the bar haha

handjobnut likes this.
  4. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

handjobnut Well-Known Member

I can't wait to relive that party over and over again with Randy! ;)

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

That review sounded so fun I asked Randy to add some parts of it to one of my parties with her for my bday. I totally know about those incredible hands! One of her many talents. It is always a Happy Ending with Randy! I like your idea of the 30 lady pass the stick party. I might have to put that on my bucket list.

handjobnut likes this.