The incomparable REMY MARTIN…

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Apr 1, 2015.

1. The advertisement says REMY MARTIN the line by which all drinks are measured. I believe this is also true of the SEXY and CLASSY lady know as REMY MARTIN at the LRN. I was up for the big St. Paddy’s weekend and I was excited to see Remy as it had been a while since our paths had crossed. The last time we had met we got to talk and get to know each other. There was clearly a connection and I was certain that we would party the next time the opportunity presented itself. That next time was St. Paddy’s weekend and I was happy to see that Remy was available and worked with me to schedule our party around all the activities that were going on. I was more that ready when the time came for our party as this was something that had been in the works for months. I really like it when the hype is real and I must say Remy measured up big time! She is a passionate vixen, smooth and classy, I enjoyed every erotic minute of our time together as the hour seemed to fly by as we shared in our sexual escapades. She is a fantastic lover and I look forward to future parties with her. Do yourself a favor and experience REMY for yourself!

Simply,
    KS

[​IMG]
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

2. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Great review Remy! You two always seem to have a great time together!! KS is so easy to be around!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Omg Thank you KS for such a wonderful review!!! I thoroughly enjoyed our party and look forward to another....that is if you'll have me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review. :D Remy is an amazing lady, glad you had a great time.

6. IF? really? how about WHEN?
    Great time Miss Thang! You are such a joy to be around! Thanks again for making it a GREAT WEEKEND!

Simply,
    KS

7. You are easy to be around...especially when we are in close proximity Ms SKYE!

Simply,
    KS

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

That he is....It's always great when you have a connection with someone!!!!!

9. Yesssss... there is nothing like being CONNECTED :p

Simply,
    KS

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

12. I hope to experience Miss Martin one day myself, she is so hot!~

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Well we're definitely behind schedule on that, but I'm sure we can make it happen!!!! What gentleman would like to help us accomplish this?

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Lets figure out the when!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

We have to put this into play.....very soon;)

torontoral likes this.
  16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I'd have to say we BOTH lived up to the HYPE[smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. That was me. I made that happen for Roxanne. We experienced Miss Martin together.
    Life hasn't been the same since.

torontoral and roxanneprice like this.
  18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

20. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]