THE INCOMPARABLE REMY MARTIN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NYC JHAWK, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I had not been to the Love Ranch since September of 2012. Honestly, I did not think I would ever go back. Life was good in 2013 with plenty of companionship and life experience. But, the fact that I live my life on the road led me back to the Reno area in August of 2013 where I had planned to see some friends and reconnect with an area that I had spent entirely too much time in the last couple of years.

Never being one that won’t try something once, or look too far to meet someone new and exciting, I decided that I would give the Love Ranch another try. I looked over the lineup and was attracted to a stunning beauty named Remy Martin.

As is my pattern, I made an appointment on a Sunday afternoon to ensure her availability without ever communicating with her. However, my friends that I hadn’t seen in a year, were wearing thin on me. I decided break away and head out to the Love Ranch late Saturday night, calling in advance to see if Remy was available.

When I met Remy, I can say that she looked much different than her pictures, but only in the best of terms. She was an absolutely refined breathtaking lady. Extremely classy, intelligent, well dressed, and unbelievably sexy.

Conversation with Remy was easy and my first party with her was exactly as I wanted. I honored my appointment again the next day, and the party had an exquisite closeness that will not be forgotten.

Since that time I have seen Remy another 6-7 times on outdates, short parties, and long parties. Every time Remy surprises me with her imagination, amazing smile, and passion.

I never will take a moment for granted with Remy, she has truly been a gift and a welcome addition to my life of adventure. She has an immense power of connection. A way to turn every day into a time and place in which all that matters is the limited time I get to spend with her. I have such an immense amount of thanks and appreciation to you Remy for all of this.

Til we meet again…..

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It is always a pleasurable experience spending time with you, and I thoroughly look forward to plenty more [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] .

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you Malika!!!!!!

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Awesome review for an awesome lady!

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you Shelby, you are quite awesome yourself babe!!!!

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Remy is the best [smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Time like these I wish my name was NYC Jayhawk :)

9. Remy is HOT HOT HOT

[smilie=i love you1.gif] Miss you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe, miss you much!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Sounds amazing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

13. That was a great review

14. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Wow Remy u r seXy

15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you CJX, I hope to meet you soon!!!!

17. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I send it all, specially this quote.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  20. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Omg I miss you too, we have to link up soon!!!

22. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

24. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]