REVIEW The Greatest Day of My Life with Alice Little and Clarissa Steel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Glendar, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Yesterday was my birthday and I had an amazing day with Alice Little and Clarissa Steel.

I was a virgin and vary nervous at first. They were both so understanding and after a short chat in the parlor, we then moved to the jacuzzi to calm my nerves. We really began to connect and moved to the newly renovated VIP room and began my journey. We had an outdate planned and after a short bit of exploration we went to Adele's and had a lovely dinner. During dinner the connection I felt was genuine. After dinner we played a game of 8 ball on the parlor billiard table to let dinner settle a bit. We then went back into the VIP room and all I can say is 12 hours later I'm still the happiest man in the world. They are so communicative and we really went through our experience together. They were amazing at reading the mood and suggesting things, and letting me go at the pace I felt comfortable with. They are very welcoming and were great at guiding me to please them and making sure that I had nothing to worry about. These ladies are incredibly orgasmic and fulfilled my every desire.

Communication before your party is something I would greatly recommend. I was talking with both Alice and Clarissa weeks before our party date. Working out all the details that we could legally work out. I also left a deposit of what I indented to spend and that really made things go very smoothly once I arrived.

I would like to publicly thank Alice and Clarissa for making my birthday the greatest day of my life. I can't wait to see you two lovely ladies again :)

Khari, tuch2881, CaseyCross and 6 others like this.
  2. It was our pleasure! Thank you so much for a very memorable evening. Getting to break in the new fantasy suite with you was a treat as well! As I'm writing this, I'm sitting in bed finishing off the last bit of birthday cake, and grinning from ear to ear. I'm looking forward to next time as well my friend ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thank you so much for writing this!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
    I had such a wonderful time with you. I loved our conversation the most of all :)

4. I'm eager for your next trip already- see you soon ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Any word on when you're going to grace use with your presence again? :-D I can't wait.

6. I can't wait for our party tomorrow with Roxanne Price joining us this time around :)

7. Alice was there for the greatest day of my life, too. Mine was with Alice and Roxanne. I am totally jealous of your party for tomorrow.

8. Don't worry, it doesn't take much to convince us to party together, it will happen again I'm sure.

9. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Jeez Universe if you wanted to give me a sign you don't have to try to hard.

Khari likes this.
  10. Okay lol, now I get it. I didn't get what you mean at first, then I saw your other post about a sign from the universe for Roxanne and I.

11. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

What? You mean you aren't stalking me and reading things in the order I post them?

12. Sorry, I just wander around every day or two and see what is going on.

13. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Not surprisimgly this is a really sweet review. I'm glad Alice and Caressa were there for you.

14. We were both very happy to be there for Glendar

15. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

It's so sweet and nice that you got to introduce Glendar to all of this.

16. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I'm sure he was very happy you were both there for him too ;-)

17. We were glad we could be there for him

5334-15209-570.JPG

bill101 and Khari like this.
  18. If you're thinking about visiting for the first time- please allow me to be your guide! :)

Khari likes this.
  19. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

You were my guide, and I don't regret it at all.

20. I'm so glad I was there to welcome you to the Ranches.

21. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I doubt I would have stayed if not for you, and I know for sure I only came back for you.

22. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

My guide too, and I couldn't imagine a better one to have.

23. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

What would we do without Alice? lol

24. Be bored and have a sore back evidently :p

25. What a beautiful duo! Great choices, Glendar.

Happy to hear you had such a genuine connection with these two lovely girls. You are so right about communication before you make your trip.

Amazing review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. That's why I love and recommend chatting before the parties. It's so much easier if we already know each other and feel like friends.

27. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I like my Alice like I like my newspapers: Black, white, and red all over.

28. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Sad truth hon, glad I don't have to live it.

29. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

It would be a great day in my life to go drinking with that beauty ;-)

30. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

You know what I'm thirsty for hon, hopefully I'm quenched sooner rather than later