The First Time (Anna Suvari)...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by asiansensation, Dec 21, 2010.

1. I'm reminded of a saying... 'You always remember your first time.' There's a time when everybody has something new, different, extreme, simple, or just plain crazy. For me, the first time was visiting the Moonlite Bunnyranch for the first time with Miss Anna Suvari, whom some if not most of us, have heard of or know of. And I'm not going to put down when it was because a little mystery never hurt anyone, right? Anyways, when most people come to the ranch for the first time, they are either nervous, excited, or both. For me, it was neither because I didn't know what to feel, but then... Everything changed... As I walked up those steps and through those doors, I was greeted by one of the hostesses and led me to the bar where I was also met by Anna, who I had scheduled an appointment with. We said our hellos and whatnot, and sat down and began conversating. Once we had gotten better aquainted with one another, she gave me a tour of the ranch, and as we all know, ended in her room. For some, they like to talk about their 'sexcapades', I guess that is what they are called, but not me. I don't kiss and tell, but I will tell you this. The time I had with Anna was surely one experience I was glad to have... well, experienced, in a matter of words.

So, that was my first time at the ranch, but who's to say that it may not be the last...
    Until next time, I'm the One and True Sensation, known only as, The AsianSensation.

2. I had a great time, AsianSensation! Thanks so much for helping to make my final stay of the year so much fun! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

But how was it? What made it memorable? How did you feel when it was over?

4. Now, now, now. You know I don't kiss and tell, but I will tell you that just the fact that I was able to meet her and have fun with her was memorable enough for me. And how did I feel when it was over? Well, how does anyone feel after a great time like that...