The dark side party with Jenny Jade and Hollywood

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BunnyRanch, Sep 4, 2015.

1. A long time ago in a brothel not so far away . . .

This review is about a party that was originally going to be a somewhat vanilla “happy birthday” great sex and just fun “after birthday activities” party. However, due to some element (we might call it the force – or tequila) it become again one of the most memorable and fun parties I have experienced (to date).

It started out after the Star Wars birthday party festivities had come to a close. Jenny and I were scheduled to have a party that evening (on my “actual” birthday after midnight). But, as usual everyone’s pre-party activities consisted of a significant amount of tequila consumed. At several points during the night we were getting worked up and I may have allegedly performed a few lap dances myself (but this can neither be confirmed nor denied).

When we decided we were worked up significantly and ready – we retreated to Jenny’s room. I mentioned a shower might be a good idea to get started, so Jenny started running the water, however while it was running we began getting undressed and pretty much we decided we had been waiting too long that evening and went to it.

Now I believe “the force” somehow was involved at this point because I’ve never had this much energy in a party and it seemed the same way for Jenny. We tried several positions (including a few I had never tried before like standing up) – when things were in the way – Jenny THREW them out of the way and needless to say the room was loud and in quite in disarray.

I should mention at this point – I happened to notice that the door was partway open because of our engagements but I really didn’t care at this point.

We stopped for a moment to catch our breath and Jenny mentioned – “ya know who would really love this – Hollywood”. I said – “Sure why not”. Here is where things get interesting. Jenny and I run out to grab Hollywood and Jenny says “I’ll be right back” – She comes back with a double load of towles and 2 sets of sheets.

I should stop again and mention at this point…Hollywood is a major squirter. I mean MAJOR. I mean SUPER MAJOR. This does come into play later on.

When Jenny came back, Hollywood was already on the bed undressed and she said “Move your ass Bitch – I know you’re a squirter and I’m gonna use protection for my bed dammit!” – She proceeded to put down TWO sets of sheets and at least FOUR towels. Then we all got down to business.

However – this is where the dark side of the force comes in. Jenny had to reach for toys at the end of her bed. And she fell off! Like whump! Off the bed. She climbed back on and we started kissing, then WHUMP! Off the bed she went ! She did one thing or another and kept falling off the bed like four more times. We all started laughing so hard I believe I was crying at one point.

Here is where things got really funny. We were so loopy at this point it had transitioned from sexy to just plain “WTF” and funny as hell. It was at this point we decided that it would be a shame not to use the light up Light Saber dildo on Hollywood. Jenny got it ready and put a condom on it. But she was afraid to “get down there” while using it because Hollywood was such a squirter. So – being as ingenious as such was, she put her Darth Vader mask on from earlier in the evening. “I’m not gonna get any in my eye” she exclaimed. The funniest thing ever was watching Jenny pull the helmet down over her face before bending over Hollywood’s legs – I swear it looked like she was pulling a welding mask down and was going to weld Hollywood shut!!! And – to top it off – I think Jenny fell off the bed at one time because Hollywood moved her leg and she couldn’t see with the mask on. I was laughing so hard I couldn’t breathe. Then I fell off the bed! I was naked with 2 beautiful naked women and I just couldn’t stop laughing.

We did end up finally using the dildo and Hollywood did have an orgasm. But it was just not really a “sexy” moment per se….Just an AWESOME time with two AWESOME ladies.

I had a wonderful time and along with many other parties I have had – it will be one of the most memorable, if not the funniest.

If you don’t find this amusing – “I find your lack of faith disturbing”

Freaky

thunderstorm and foreverman like this.
  2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

I can't even begin to explain how much fun this party was!! My stomach hurt so bad from the amount of laughter that took place!! I don't know if I can ever get the image of Jenny wearing her mask while making me cut everywhere. Or Jenny AND you flying off the bed.

Such a fun fun night with the two of you!!

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I giggle every time I read this review!!

4. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

This is an amazing review!!

5. Awe thanks....I still snicker when I read it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

The image of Jenny wearing the mask still hasn't left my mind!!

7. Great review sounds like great time

8. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

It was so much fun!!

9. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

Sometimes I like to put the mask back on for some giggles hahaha

10. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

Yep....still laughing ;)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

This party will forever be one of the wild & funniest ever!! I don't think anyone will ever forget the Darth Vader mask party!!

12. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  13. I know I won't forget it :) still love telling the story :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

I feel like this is going to be a new leprechan involved

15. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I cant wait to top this party over St. Patricks day weekend!!!

16. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

This party is one that will forever be remembered!! I still laugh about it! What a WILD night!

17. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I cant wait for more fun parties together. It's always WILD!!

18. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

wow! I cant think of a single party I've had that could top this one! and I've had some great ones

19. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What a wonderful review! Thank you for sharing it.

20. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Great review Freaky thank you for posting Jenny is a great girl and amazing to party with

21. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

22. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

23. HollyWood
    Chat with Me