The Brooklyn Effect

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crux, Jul 28, 2009.

1. On a Friday afternoon in late July I found myself at the BunnyRanch bar sipping a gin and tonic and waiting to meet Brooklyn Star for the first time. Only a few days had passed since Brooklyn had promptly answered my first e-mail. Her photos on this website captivated me and when she wrote back, obviously smart and fun, I started looking at my calendar to find time to go and meet her. Then I saw her workout video and rearranged my calendar to make time to go and meet her right away.

That adorable voice I had heard on the phone spoke my name and I turned to my left. At first I actually didn’t recognize her, but then I looked more closely at her face and somewhere there found the amazingly pretty woman in the workout video looking back at me. Brooklyn! Except that this Brooklyn, the real Brooklyn, transcended her pictures, transcended her video, and transcended my previous concept of pretty. She is literally stunning. I was stunned. A shaky start for my knees, a great start for the rest of me.

Brooklyn gave me a tour of the BunnyRanch facility, a tour I hardly remember except that I bumped into several things because I kept peeking at her. In contrast, while we were walking around I noticed how exceptionally graceful she is; simply watching her move is a pleasure. After a quiet pause in her room, we decided to go out to dinner. Brooklyn knows a good steakhouse in Carson City and we headed off to it in elegant style in the late David Carradine’s well-equipped limo (which has somehow ended up at the BunnyRanch).

The restaurant (called “Duke’s) is top notch with excellent food, service and ambiance. But what I remember about it is the lady. Her smile lights up a whole room, and could clear up a rainy day. We had a stimulating conversation with the prospect of a wonderful evening ahead of us. Without question, Brooklyn is the best dinner companion I have ever had, and the most beautiful.

Eventually we travelled back to the Ranch, and my narrative will skip to the next morning. She looked achingly lovely in the early light and I deeply regretted saying goodbye to her. However, as I flew home I experienced uncontrollable smiling, frequent and spontaneous laughter, elevated heartbeat and random happiness fits. I call these symptoms the “Brooklyn Effect”. The Effect lingers to this day -- in fact I am experiencing it as I write this and think of those astonishing, gorgeous warm brown eyes. I very much look forward to finding out if the Effect increases when I see her again. Which will be as soon as possible.

I need to mention that the whole BunnyRanch experience exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff is capable, very friendly and did a great job. I especially enjoyed meeting Mr. Hof and Madame Suzette, who are the most gracious hosts imaginable.

Brooklyn did countless thoughtful things to make sure my visit was unforgettable. I was so happily twitterpated being with her that I kept losing stuff, forgetting things, bumping into things, accidently exposing myself in the parlor, etc. But she quickly made me feel welcome, relaxed, and at home. In just a short time the real nervousness was gone although the fun twitterpatedness remained, and remains (i.e. the Effect).

Brooklyn has a luminous mind and is observant and sensitive. In addition to this, she is gifted at the art of conversation. We discussed everything from literature to slang to exercise and I constantly found myself so deeply engaged in talking with her that I became nearly oblivious to everything around me except her. Visiting with her in the parlor at the BunnyRanch, for example, I had only the vaguest awareness of my surroundings even though that vicinity tends to be well populated with beautiful, provocatively-dressed women, and even though normally I tend to be quite aware of my environment even when it lacks beautiful, provocatively-dressed women.

Neither language nor technology is adequate to describe Brooklyn’s beauty, brilliance and grace; the words don’t exist and the photos and video, as well done as they are, are just reflections of the awesome reality. Brooklyn is magical.

Pienso en ti siempre, Brooklyn,

Crux

2. Another great review of the rising star, Brooklyn Star! My next visit cannot get here soon enough.

3. Gadzooks! The more I read, the more excited I get!

Must...relax...

/did you get my PM, Brooklyn? Call me when you can!

The Admiral

4. And I have some good ideas on where to rub!

5. That would be a good starting place, and work up from there!

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Another gretaq review of the Lovely Brooklyn she does have quite the effect doesn't she.

7. That would be quite a dilemma - where to start? They are all so good!

8. Bump because I'm about to post a sequel! Crux