THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by johnrecover, Mar 30, 2013.

1. spent the better part of this afternoon in the presence of a Goddess. This was my first time of many to come with Jade. I was a little early for our party and it was quiet until I laid eyes on Jade in a black dress and it was all I could do to contain my composure. I had booked a party on line and she was ready, but to be honest, my nervousness set in and she calmly sat down with me and we talked for awhile and she was everything I had seen written about and more. Her beauty almost took my breathe away and I remember as a teenager getting those butterflies in my stomach and not knowing what to do next. I was put at ease, made to feel comfortable and I must say, I enjoyed every second of our time together. Not only is beautiful but she is there with you in mind and body. Something I was actually looking for in our party became as exciting as our time together. After today Jade has a new follower and I will add that I am going back as soon as I can make the time. Jade Capri for President of anything that is all I can say. She has my vote.
    A new man and convert johnrecover

2. Welcome to the club! Glad you enjoyed your time with her!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Jade is indeed a VERY special Lady!!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Jade a is a Goddess of Love. She is truly, a fantastic lover and friend!

5. Awesome Review..Jade is incredible!

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was a very nice day John :)
    What a pleasure to meet you. It was nice to get to know you a little better than just online. I love the butterflies feeling, aren't they the best?
    I loved the time we were together and you take the notes. I am looking forward for some more :)
    You are a really good friend passing the world about me and the other ladies.
    When I decide to run for office, I will let you know hehehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you so much for writing this post John.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:)
    This is a awesome club everyone has created. I love being part of it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al. Have I mentioned that you are special too? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you TStorm, it means a lot coming from you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Coming from Miss incredible her self :)

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

12. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Yes, Jade is incredible! I have been so fortunate to be her friend and to have experienced Incredible so many times! So looking forward to the next few incredible experiences! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

awww yes we have. I been more than fortunate that I know you. So looking forward for next time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, that is what is waiting for you next [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Well, you have been followed by me since as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome Review!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha for reading it. He is a gentleman.

dreamscometrue likes this.