REVIEW The beautiful Randy Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JC04978, Jul 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

I had visited the Bunny Ranch a couple times before and had a great time. I have always liked emailing a lady a few times and having my decision made on a party before showing up. Each time before a trip I always end up online looking at all the beautiful young ladies trying to narrow my search down to that one special lady. I have always thought that Randy is a beautiful and sexy young woman, but for some reason we had never gotten together for a party. Finally before my last trip out I had gotten up with her and chatted back and forth a few times. It was going to be a very short trip, just a weekend. Weekend trips can be very hard for me being that I live on the east coast. Not knowing exactly my schedule I didn't put down a deposit with Randy. Finally it was time for my trip out to Reno and then to the ranches. All my travels went well and it was time to go visit the very sexy Randy Ryder. I had emailed Randy that I was in town and wanted to see her. I got a ride from the car service provided by the house and was quickly at the Bunny Ranch door. I highly recommend using the car service for your travels back and forth if you are in doubt. They are always very professional and it takes away the stress of driving. I got buzzed in and greeted at the door as always. I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink while I waited for Randy to come out to greet me. It was only a minute or two and the beautiful dark haired beauty Randy was at my side greeting me. She is stunningly beautiful. She had a very sexy outfit on and looked great. She sat down and we engaged in a little conversation. Now guys and girls, here is where the importance of deposit comes in handy. I had totally forgotten about livestream. I showed up just before 6pm and guess who the host was supposed to be. Yes, you probably guess it correctly. Randy. It really didn't mess things up too badly, well at least I don't think so, or at least she didn't tell me. I am pretty sure there was some scrambling going on though. I know all of you have looked at her pictures that she has posted and let me tell you, she is that damn sexy plus some in person. She is very attentive and really knows how to have a good party. I had an awesome time with her. If you have ever thought about partying with her, or haven't thought about it, I highly recommend you give her a chance.

randyryder, tuch2881, kmoney and 2 others like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review JC!! Glad you got learn and enjoy what many of us have known for many years. What a special lady Randy is and what a quality experience she provides her clients!!

kmoney and JC04978 like this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

JC I'm glad you got to see The Beautiful Randy Ryder! It's funny to see how many of us use this as a title for our Randy reviews. Randy leaves us speechless and feeling the same way because Randy is Beautiful Inside and Out! It's really hard to find the words to describe how Amazing Randy is and how Amazing her parties are and how Amazing she makes you feel before after and during each party!

4. Sounds like you had a great time with her, and yeah, deposits are helpful in so many different ways.

5. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Aww thank you for this great review!! Yes I always recommend the driver service. I don't like to drive after I'm all drained and relaxed so thats what I would do. We just had to get a backup everything worked out fine. Yes deposits are always a great thing. I really enjoy what I do. I do love to party! I can't wait to spend more time with you.

kmoney likes this.
  6. greeneyedude
    Chat with Me

greeneyedude Well-Known Member

Congrats on the great review
    Not surprised, you're very pretty
    I'm sure a huge turn on !

randyryder and kmoney like this.
  7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Aww thanks! Well when you really enjoy what you do it shows. It takes more then looks [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Aww thanks John!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Randy always goes above and beyond for anyone who comes to see her it's one of the reasons why a lot of us call her Beautiful! I'm glad she saw you but I hope one day she gets to host Livestream!