The Beautiful Randy Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hunt13, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

After months of trying to plan a date and meet Randy Ryder it finally happened. On July 1 I finally had the chance to make it up to the Bunny Ranch and spend some time with one of the beautiful ladies that I had been keeping an eye on for quite a while now.

The first thing that caught my eye was, of course Randy’s beauty. Randy has many, many beautiful and sexy pictures posted out there. If I have to pick two of my favorites though it would have to be the one that I call her "farm girl" picture (the one with the white blouse and jean shorts). That picture, alone, initiates a lot of thoughts and fantasies for me. The other picture I really like is the one in her yellow bikini. Again, these are just my top two favorites. The second thing that got my attention was the number of great reviews that have posted about Randy and the fact that she has won Bunny of the Month multiple times.

When I arrived at the Ranch that Saturday afternoon I didn’t have to wait long at all for Randy to come out. Her pictures are legitimate. She is every bit as beautiful and sexy in person as I expected. Randy gave me a very nice warm and friendly greeting. She also is a no rush kind of lady. We sat at the bar for a little while to get acquainted. Then she was kind enough to give me a tour of the Bunny Ranch since that was my first time there.

After the tour we went to Randy’s room to discuss business. Negotiations were easy with Randy. Our initial numbers were close and because neither one of us wanted to blow a party over nickels and dimes, with one simple adjustment we quickly reached an agreement.

Randy gave me just the kind of party that I always like, sensual and affectionate. I’m in a wheelchair so we started out with Randy just sitting on my lap, facing me, allowing me to holder her while we kissed and I started to undress her. We eventually made it to the bed. Randy finished getting undressed and laid on the bed next to me. We held each other while Randy caressed me moving her hand very lightly over my body. From that point forward we took turns pleasing each other. We would take turns pleasing each other. Then we would stop, take breaks, lie there, and talk for a few minutes and then start up again. When it came to the main event Randy asked me if I preferred cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. I always prefer cowgirl because when I am with a woman I prefer to see her face. I’ve admitted in previous reviews that I am not the best lover in the world. I think that there are a lot of different factors that contribute to that. Randy said that I’m thinking about it and worrying about it too much. I’m sure she is right and that is a big part of the problem. However, Randy persisted and got the job done. She not only gave me an experience that was filled with sex but also affection and caring.

If you haven’t yet had the pleasure of spending time with Randy Ryder, take my word and the word of a lot of other guys on the boards, this lady is worth the time.

Tony Dark and John N Ga like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Excellent review Hunt!! Randy is definitely worth everyone's time spent at BR!! Glad you finally experienced the "Randy Ryder Experience"!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks John. I'm glad that I finally got to experience Randy too. Your reviews were good and helped me decide.

John N Ga likes this.
  4. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

I will be seeing Randy this Wednesday after I arrive in Reno

Tony Dark and John N Ga like this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Hunt I really like this review because it shows how much Randy does for anyone who comes to see her.
    I always say Randy is the BEST and your review helps prove it.
    I've been partying with Randy for 4 years and after lots of Fun RYDES I can say Randy is STILL worth my time! Randy still puts a lot of caring into our moments together and our parties keep getting HOTTER!
    I am looking forward to a lot of HOT Rydes and a Super Sensual Saturday Night Outdate with Randy this week!

John N Ga likes this.
  6. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

You are a very lucky man and have a lot to look forward to.

FriskyJimmy29 and John N Ga like this.
  7. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks Tony. Your reviews of Randy were a big influence on my wish to spend time with her. You and Randy have obviously built a great friendship, otherwise you two wouldn't have been partying together for this long. Randy does impresses me as the type who is very caring, especially if she counts you as a friend. Congratulations on having such a beautiful, sexy and hot friend.

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Thanks Hunt I'm glad my reviews lead you to Randy! My reviews are from the Heart and not BS.
    Randy is AMAZING! Words or pictures don't come close!
    A few years ago I was dying and I prayed to meet the Woman of my dreams. Of all the Sexy Caring Women I've met at the Ranches who are out of every teenage fantasy I ever had! Randy is that Woman! When I met her as Summer Smith I was like that's her! She hasn't changed she just keeps getting better!
    Your review reminded me that Randy puts a lot of herself into each party and really touches anyone who comes to see her. There are moments where I forget that and my own experiences with her and how she has changed my life! There are moments where I wonder if my reviews or posts reach people that want to see her. When you've been friends with someone so long you sometimes forget to say Thank You, I Appreciate You or even I Understand. I do have a Super Sexy Beautiful and Caring Friend who gives Amazing parties! Your review reminded me of that too. So Thank You Hunt!

Hunt13 and John N Ga like this.
  9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Aww I had no idea you had your eye on me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm so glad we got to spend some time together. I really enjoyed spending time with you and I can't wait to spend more time with you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  10. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Of course I had my eye on you. It was truly a great pleasure to finally get to meet you and I'm looking forward to it again!

11. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

Randy is WAY beautiful! Inside and out.
    She has such a great sense of humor and makes me laugh :rolleyes: