The beautiful Brooke Taylor.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by The K, Mar 17, 2009.

1. First I think this smiley will be the best way to sum everything up. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last night was my first visit to the Ranch and I've had somewhat of a (Ok a HUGE) crush on Brooke ever since I first saw her face. At first it started with just teasing with the notion that I could actually spend some time with her and quickly that turned into one of the only things I could think about. After a few e-mails and phone calls and a little help from Grand Dad (Thanks buddy!) I set up some time with her.

I was extremely nervous before arrival. I left a lot earlier then I should have as I was kind of counting on bad weather over the mountains but there was none to be found and I made it into Carson 2 hours early :x ! After a little bit of driving around and seeing the barren wasteland that is Nevada it was about time to head on over. I was so nervous I couldn't sit still. I rang the bell and a surreal feeling of a dream crept over me. I felt a little bit bad because all the girls that were there got pulled into a line up. I was to awestruck to realize that I had to specify I had only one girl in mind :) After the line up went back to what they were doing I saw her from across the room and almost fainted dead away. :mrgreen:

Pictures do not do Brooke justice. She is so beautiful from head to toe it's not even funny. Her smile and those piercing blue eyes just melted me. I was shaking like a tree in a hurricane as we first started talking. I had a drink to kind of help loosen up... I don't think I've ever finished a beverage so fast. She invited me back to her room and that was when things really got interesting.

Upon arrival to her room I was attacked by a ferocious beast of a dog! This monster nearly ripped me limb from limb! :roll: Just kidding! Extremely sweet little puppy :) . Well I'm going to be sparing on details since this experience was for me, but I will say that the almost 3 hours we spent together set a new standard of awesome in my life. Amazing sex with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen is definitely the top of the list of experiences. I think part of what I liked the most was never feeling uncomfortable or like I was a customer. I felt like I was the only guy in the whole world. I never felt rushed or pressured. I think I enjoyed most just talking with her and joking around. She has so many cool stories to tell about her life experiences that I could spend hours just talking to her. She has a sly smart ass sense of humor just the same as me so I think we really hit it off there.

This was my first visit but it certainly will not be my last. My face still hurts from smiling the entire drive home.

Thank you Brooke for one of the best experiences ever. I'll be back for my birthday :)

-K

p.s. next time I'm really bringing my Popeye costume :lol:

2. Hey K!
    SOOOOOOO I talked to Brooke about yalls party!
    Sadly you chose to remain in the shadows. (VERY SAD FACE) I would have loved to shake your hand....maybe give ya a hug, POSSIBLY invite you on my space ship to the moon. LOL JK
    Maybe Next time?????
    I'm glad you had a great party!!!
    ~Bentley JO

3. Yeah I wanted to get a feel for my first time there. Unfortunately my long drive home was a hindrance to my sticking around. That and given the fact that everything was so amazing that I felt like I was dreaming I wasn't sure when I was going to wake up.

4. Its been 2 days since our party and I can't get Brooke out of my head. I think I just might be back before my birthday.

5. Sounds like you are Ready for the Final Step.... :?

To be OFFICIALLY INDUCTED INTO

THE BROOKE TAYLOR FAN CLUB !!!!!

stand to your Feet raise your Right Hand

and say BROOKE TAYLOR IS AAAAAAWWWWWEEEEESSSSSOME !!! (LOL) 3 times

forget a Birthday go Visit again soon

6. You can say that again. Now everything I do is being compared against her.

"Man 100 more horsepower would be awesome. But not as awesome as a night with Brooke."