The Alluring Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by lvrofallthingsbny, Mar 13, 2009.

1. What can be said about Miss Anna Suvari that hasn’t already been said? Let me think about that for a while, but in the meantime, all I know is that of her wonderful attributes deserve repeating. My husband and I were looking for that special bunny to spend some quality time with. After chatting with Anna and seeing her pictures on the site, we couldn’t wait to meet her!

When you meet Anna it is very easy to see why she was chosen Courtesan of the Year for 2007. Anna is beautiful, gracious, extremely intelligent and easy to talk to. She’s even prettier in person, which is hard to imagine, I know because she looks so beautiful in her photos. Anna makes you feel so at ease and comfortable from the moment that you walk into the door…even though we were a big bundle of nerves! Prior to the party, she engaged us in conversation at the bar and took us on a tour. We loved chatting with Anna so much that we could’ve stayed at the bar forever! You wonder how grace, charm, wit and beauty can all coexist in one human being. Oh, and I forgot to mention she is also very patient and understanding. She also has the smoothest skin. (happy sigh) It is also VERY evident that she truly enjoys the company of women. This was very important to us. (another big happy sigh) Anna did not rush us away after the party, either. We had a wonderful conversation in the parlor and the gorgeous Godiva Love joined us briefly. (Thanks, Godiva!)

We will hopefully be back to The Bunny Ranch soon…to visit Anna, of course! I’m so ready to party again! :twisted:

Lvrofallthingsbny

2. I appreciate the lovely review! More than that, though, I appreciate the opportunity to spend time with you and your husband. :)

Give him a hug for me, and here's hoping I see you two again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Hubby enjoyed that hug. :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Now that he's back on his feet, I think it's his turn to give you one. ;)

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Another review that is so similar in content and tone to one that I just read! No one who visits Anna leaves disappointed. On the contrary, they all can't wait to see her again! *sigh*