The Admiral Meets Brooklyn Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AdmiralAnaheim, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Friends:

On my drive up to Reno from my home (three guesses where) all I could think about was my appointment with Brooklyn Star and all the good things her previous visitors had written about her here.

Today, at last, I got to see for myself what, as they say, "all the hubbub is about." When she came to meet me in the parlor she was dressed in the sexiest red-and-black bikini, showing off her awesome, all-natural body. Almost everyone who's reviewed Brooklyn has mentioned that her pictures do not do her justice, and they don't. She's one of those people who's infinitely hotter in person than on the screen or on the page. She was warm and friendly and put me at ease right away (and believe me I was nervous) and after a brief chat we went back to her room. The negotiations were quick and painless and soon we got down to business.

It was over all too soon, but it was incredible.

Friends, if you are looking for the real deal, I cannot recommend Brooklyn Star enough.

The Admiral

2. Hello Admiral,
    So glad you had a great time with Brooklyn. Of course, I have yet to know of anyone that can say they didn't have a simply amazing time with this jewel of a woman. There certainly isn't anything about her that can be considered negative in any way. She has so many wonderful attributes. Physically, she is simply a dream!! One thing I had forgotten to mention in my post was her wonderful feet.(and I do NOT have a foot fetish) They are so "right sized" to her body, and so smooth and balanced. Like I said, I do not have a foot fetish, but I simply cannot remember when the last time was that I've seen a set of feet that were so lovely!!!! Almost makes me want to "obtain" a foot fetish. hehe. Of course, one could say the same thing for the rest of her entire body also, I think. Makes me wish I could meet her parents just to give them a big "attaboy"
    Jim(Fly Boy)

3. Looks like the Brooklyn Star fan club keeps growing and growing. I cannot wait to see her again!

4. No, dear, that most certainly was not me. Besides, there weren't any desks outside for me to bash my head against. :D

/can you say "running joke?"

The Admiral