The Admirable Jade Capri-post party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by prguyJT, Dec 26, 2011.

1. For those of you who have not had the pleasure of partying with this amazing and sensual woman, you are missing out. It is not hard to see why she is so popular at the Love Ranch. Before I could make it up to the ranch Jade took the time to get to know me, listening to all of my concerns and of course my compilation of issues when it comes to women. I was very apprehensive when I arrived only because she knew more about me than anyone else I've known. She greeted me as if I were an old friend, immediately putting me at ease and not showing any judgement or preconceived notions. :D
    She took me down to her room and made the negotiations very easy and painless. I was so comfortable and relaxed that it didn't even seem like I was in a brothel. Jade has kept many of my secrets so I won't give away any of hers but let me tell you the party we had was beyond mind blowing!!! :wink: She is very sensual and charismatic, paying attention to every detail and taking her time.
    When the party was over she didn't rush me out the door, she took me back up to the parlor and we sat and talked for a few more moments before I had to leave to head back to Reno. As I was headed out the door Jade kissed me on the cheek and let me know to contact her as soon as I made it home safely. I can honestly say that I don't remember much of the drive to Reno or getting out of the car at the airport, I was on cloud 9 and it was all thanks to this incredible woman.
    Jade, you are amazing and a one of a kind woman. Thank you so much for all of your compassion and thoughtfulness, you truly are an angel and the best early Christmas present I could have gotten for myself. I look forward to seeing you again.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Faithfully a fan,
    JT

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

What a sweet review, JT! Jade is a very sensual and special lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Jt! How come you never sent me the email to tell me you post this review?
    I am so sorry it took so long for me to respond it!!
    One thing you have to remember is "not every woman is the same". Everyone that didn't do good by you in the past is just past.
    I am happy that you left with a different outlook of things.
    It felt like old friends for all the emails we have exchanged. You opened your self and this is the best way to be in life. You are a finest guest and I will have you any time have you decide to come back JT. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you also for helping me out cleaning out the room. That was very nice of you.
    I wish next time you can stay for at least a full day so you don't have to rush to the airport.
    Thank you so much for our time together. You are a great lover.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

This was such an amazing party, PrguyJT! I hope you'll come back and see me again soon.

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Needing to party again with you sometime soon!!:D:D

[​IMG]

7. Andy
    Chat with Me

Andy Active Member

If only if only if only !''!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We will see each other soon enough :)

Andy likes this.
  9. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member