REVIEW The Absolutely Amazing Ada Marie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by knitwit, May 13, 2017.

1. Since I started visiting brothels back in December of 2016, I have been to many brothels and have seen 10 different ladies. I never had a favorite lady, sure there have been a few that I have seen multiple times and some I would like to see again, but never one that I just had to see again. That is until I met Ms Ada Marie.

Back in December I was browsing the Love Ranch website where I stumbled upon Ada's profile and I was quickly smitten. I started emailing her and got an appointment set up. On the day of the appointment, I sat down at the bar waiting for her and as soon as she approached me I thought "Wow". She was gorgeous, especially with the lovely red hair. She sat down with me and we talked for a bit getting to know each other before we headed back to her room for negotiations. This was the easiest negotiation I have had at any of the Hof houses. After paying, it was time for the fun to begin. And it was incredible. She was so happy and enthusiastic and there was quite a bit of laughing going on throughout the party. We talked a bit more after the party, then we said our goodbyes. As I left, and for the rest of the day, I had this huge stupid grin on my face, I was so happy. I wanted to immediately book a party with her for the next day but I told myself that I should wait a bit. When I got home that night, I emailed Ada to tell her just how great of a time I had with her. She is the only girl that I have ever felt the urge to email like that after a party. This party was my best party at the time and is still in my top 3 (another one of those is a different party with Ada).

The next party with Ada happened about a month later. After visiting another lady at LRN, it reminded me to finally make another appointment with Ada. I emailed her and she got back to me quickly, excited to book another party with me. In the emails she mentioned something said during our first party and I loved that she remembered it. When I met her there, I was still taken aback by how beautiful she is. We had another great party and can I just say, I love talking with her. She's such an intelligent woman and she's so easy to talk to, the conversations just flow so easily. I knew I wanted to party with her again after this one and I did just a few weeks later.

For this third party, there's not too much to say besides it was amazing. After this third party was when she cemented herself as my favorite courtesan. It was at this point where whenever I thought about visiting a brothel, I immediately thought about seeing Ada. And that's what happened, I just kept seeing Ada and it's been amazing. The great thing about being a regular with a lady is that you really start to develop a sexual chemistry as you open up with each other and learn what makes each other tick. This is what led to my best party ever where I got to see Ada just truly enjoy the experience and where we just had so much fun together.

I've had several parties with Ada already and I can't wait to have a whole lot more. She truly is an amazing woman. She is so kind, caring and upbeat, she is a delight to be around. I can't help but be happy around her. She has the most gorgeous hair and she is so beautiful, which I don't think I tell her often enough.

So go and check out Ada Marie, she is absolutely amazing.

2. Excellent review. I remember seeing Ada for a brief moment during my last trip and being floored by how beautiful she looked. I was too intimidated to even introduce myself.

3. She's such a down to earth girl, you should talk to her next time.

4. That's great to hear. I'll definitely try to say hello next time, although I may need a shot of liquid courage first. There are so many ladies I want to see, but she's definitely very high on the list. Hopefully I'll have a big enough budget to see her on my next vacation.

knitwit likes this.
  5. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

It sounds like the two of you have developed quite a chemistry! You a very lucky guy...and you're right, Ada is a knockout!:)

knitwit likes this.
  6. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Hahaha this makes me laugh because I'm the most un-intimidating person!! I'm a big softy and I'm a total goof ball. Once you talk to me I'm sure you won't want to talk to me again!

7. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Thanks @knitwit I really enjoy all of our parties together and can't wait to have more with you!

knitwit likes this.
  8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review knitwit. I fell under Ada's charm when I first met her. I asked her to go with me to the VIP room one visit to plan a party. She was excited to see I had invited Desert Rose to join us. It was a great time as Ada gave me extra time. At my age I need it. I can see why she's become your favorite.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  9. Seems I now have even more reasons to visit you. Goofballs and dorks are the best.

10. jaxdrummer76
    Chat with Me

jaxdrummer76 Well-Known Member

Knitwit, what a great review of a wonderful woman. As of now, I've not yet had the chance to meet Ada Marie in person. But, I have chatted with her here on the boards several times. She is so sweet and such a delight to talk with....not to mention, she is extremely beautiful! Your review, now, makes me want to meet (and spend time with) her that much more! I hope you get to enjoy her company again in the near future.

11. Thanks y'all, glad you like the review. Ada really is something special.

12. Me too Ada, I'm looking forward to our next time together, which shouldn't be too far away!

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

This is such a nice review, knitwit! So happy you found such a great connection with Ada at LRN! :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  14. Thanks Ruby! I'm really happy about it too, Ada really is wonderful to spend time with.

PhoenixRising likes this.
  15. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Ada from reading your review sounds like you 100% made the best decision to cross over to the naughty side of the bar ;)

16. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Great review of Ada. I too have had to come back for more Ada:D