REVIEW Thank You For a Wonderful Time, Angelina Monroe

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CarnalKnowledge, Jan 17, 2017.

1. I had the pleasure and privilege of spending some time recently with the lovely Angelina Monroe. After deciding to take my first trip out to the ranch, I contacted Angelina via e-mail and her response was timely and considerate. Our correspondence, at first, was very much just in generalities since I was information-gathering. However, through that communication, as it slightly progressed, I believe she saw what type of person I was and was able to use that to connect with me (beyond just the physical component) when we finally spent time together face-to-face.

She was a real sweetheart when I arrived and kindly gave me a tour and the two of us shared a nice conversation before we adjourned to our room to party. The party was wonderful. Ms. Monroe was very selfless and open-minded, so, as a result, she was able to catch on to my likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, etc. and once all that fell into place, we were able to make each other feel good. Angelina has an absolutely breath-taking appearance, but, even in addition to that, she is the best sex I've ever had. Her looks alone could have made it a fast event if she wanted it to be, but I believe she wanted to make the experience itself special too and she did. I am very thankful for that it will be a memory that I always hold fondly.

After the party, she continued to be a gracious host. Ms. Monroe not only walked me to the door, but also made sure I returned home safely with a message later that day. I have only positive things to say about Angelina Monroe. She is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out and both sides of that beauty were things I got to experience.

Thank you for a wonderful time, Angelina! I wish you nothing but continued happiness, health, and success. You deserve it all :)

tuch2881 and Broadhildt like this.
  2. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

Thank you Baby !!!
    I really appreciated spending a such wonderful time with a such Great Gentleman!!!
    Please cum back and we will explore the threesome with one of my beautiful girls exclusively at The Famous Moonlite Bunnyranch!!! Yummy

Hug xoxo
    Wet kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    Angelina

CarnalKnowledge likes this.
  3. You're welcome! I'm so glad you had a good time too and I appreciate the kind words. Next time, I will be sure to explore a threesome with you. It sounds very exciting and I'd be honored to participate in my first one with you as one of the two women involved.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

angelinamonroe likes this.
  4. Carnal Knowledge,
    Angelina reminds me of Brigitte Bardot.

angelinamonroe likes this.
  5. Tuch2881,
    She does resemble her in appearance.

Angelina,
    I see this has gotten almost 50 views since I posted it. Hopefully, it has been helpful. Take care and have a great day!

tuch2881 and angelinamonroe like this.
  6. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

I would love that!!!! But first honey.... ANgelina M 16.jpg you let me choose a beautiful girl for us !!!Yummm Love u xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]