REVIEW Thank You For a Wonderful Time, Angelina Monroe Pt. II

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CarnalKnowledge, Feb 15, 2017.

1. I spent some time with Angelina last month and in our continued correspondence [we'll probably get together again soon at the ranch :) ], I shared the following piece of writing with her yesterday (2/14) and she responded, "I wish you could post it as a new review." And so out of respect and praise for Angelina, I'm posting what I wrote as just that. Please excuse the graphic sexual content, I certainly mean no offense or harm by it, but rather a means of providing a detailed account of a pleasurable experience where a good time was had by two people. And contrary to how it may seem, there are plenty of things that are still unsaid. So, without further ado, here are the letters arranged in such a way that made Angelina say, "Wow, I love it. Thank you for each word."

First off, thank you for everything. I’m so lucky I met, got to party with, and communicate with such a wonderful person. One of the things I remember most about our time together is how you taught me to be
    confident. And so I can say with the utmost confidence that it makes me sad that you are alone on this special day for lovers. So, for what it’s worth, I hope this brings some joy to you and helps build
    excitement in more ways than one for when we see each other again.

I remember laying on the massage table and getting hard as your hand gently caressed my buttocks, inner thigh, and side of my cock. Then you said the bath was ready, and so I got up and walked toward the tub fully aroused. I remember staring at your beautiful breasts right above the water level. Because you were so attentive to me earlier rubbing your hands on my body, all the warm water had been used up and so our hot bath had become cold right after we both sat down. However, you were so sexy that it didn’t kill my mood at all. We then went out of that room and adjourned at the large bed nearby.
    I laid down there and you began giving me a miraculous blowjob. I couldn’t be totally selfish though, and so while you did that, I began to massage your shoulders. Then we changed positions, and I slid my penis inside your pussy. You let me know you were wet, and knowing that made me very excited. Making a woman happy like that who had been so nice to me felt better than any orgasm I could’ve had. But that didn’t stop me from having one or two or three, lol. You made me cum so much in one night that I couldn't cum again for two whole days. When I finally did, I was masturbating to the memory of me kissing your clit while your tongue touched my shaft at the same time. Therefore, it’s fitting that the hat I chose from the Bunny Ranch gift shop right before I left read, “69,” on the front.

*Please forgive any spacing errors, as this content has been copied and pasted from a separate private document.​

2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Beautiful. Thanks for the heads-up & explanation about the graphic content. I thought you did a respectful job. I hope to meet Angelina someday and this review makes me all the more eager for that time to come.

angelinamonroe likes this.
  3. Thank you for the kind words, Broadhildt. I appreciate it.

angelinamonroe likes this.