Thank you Dennis! Nikki, Jade and Kimberly!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Dec 10, 2012.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

So, as some know, during his recent Ustream session from the LRN, Dennis generously offered a foursome with Jade, Nikki and Kimberly for half-price. I have partied many times with Jade and several with Nikki, but had always wanted to party wilh Kimberly as well. So, on a whim, I decided to take Dennis up on his offer. I texted Jade and she set it up. So, last night the four of us entered the VIP room, undressed and the fun began. While I won't go into details, the sight of these three gorgeous ladies all in bed with me was a bit overwhelming! Jade, beautiful, voluptuous and oh so sexy...Nikki, one of the cutest, sweetest and sexiest ladies I have known and Kimberly, slender, beautiful and a bit shy! Talk about sensory overload! I had never had three ladies at one time, let alone three such gorgeous and wonderful ladies. While I played with one, the other two played together...sometimes it was one on one, sometimes two on one, sometimes three on one...but always amazing. In the end, I think Nikki got the best of it but I hope all three ladies had as much fun as I did. I doubt I will ever have such an amazing experience, let alone with three such amazing ladies who all get along so well! Jade was sort of the director/ring leader, Nikki the very enthusiastic participant and Kimberly, very fun, but the shyest of the three. Dennis is offering this special until the end of the year, so if you can, it is not to be missed. Jade, Nikki and Kimberly are all wonderful and 3 times wonderful is one of the most amazing experiences you will ever have! Thank you to Dennis, Nikki, Jade and Kimberly! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Re: Thank you Dennis for a once in a lifetime experience!

That sounds like an incredible time!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent!!!! Wondering how many might take Dennis up on that offer!!! Well Done!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

I confess, I've thought about taking the offer up myself during my trip, and Jade knows this too lol

in any case, I had wondered if anyone had taken Dennis up ont he offer, and now I see that you have
    great post Redwood

5. Sounds like an amazing time. I can only dream of doing this. Now the comment on Jade being the ring leader....I can see that. lol.

6. I never even heard of this "special". Good job Redwood! You have to watch those shy and reserved one's around others, they usually end up being pretty wild alone. :wink:

7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Sounds like an incredible foursome!

8. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Happy to hear that someone took advantage of Dennis' offer. Great to hear that you had a good time. It sounds like it was a great time and everyone had fun :)

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: Thank you Dennis for a once in a lifetime experience!

Remember, you can still sign up for that [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. redwood
    Chat with Me

You WERE the ringleader, but you did an incredible job of organizing four naked bodies...as I remember :mrgreen: And as far as the "cocking lesson" :mrgreen: you did a great job of "cooking" the curry after I PREPPED it all ( I remember something about you peeling an orange while I cut up all the veges and the chicken)! :mrgreen: Also, thanks to Nikki for joining us in the cooking! And thanks for acknowledging my energy level...although, if I couldn't generate enough energy to party with you three awesome ladies, I might give up on this hobby :mrgreen:

It was the night of my life...I have never had an evening that compared....although our several evenings together (including the cooking one!)...one on one...have come pretty close! And of course, every week with you is always super fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was excellent Al. Dennis always throw on a good deal. That is why everyone should watch http://www.ustream.tv/channel/loveranchnorth for new deals [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I remember that. You can always do next time and we can work something up for you. Just find out the ladies you wanted to participate and I would talk to them for you ;) Redwood decided that very quickly hehe
    Have a warm day. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol. It was, and there is no ring leader lol. I just know him and what he like. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's because was on upstream. I posted the link above. Like they say... still waters are the deepest ones :wink:

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was Doc, I hope we can experience some of our own soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was happy to know he was on board as well. Maybe I can create a package for you too. What do you think? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was a very fun night Kimberly. He finally got to spend time with you and that was worth the wait [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Fine, I will take that. lol. Good thing the bed was big, but I assume we would have done a good job if it was just a queen bed. The cooking part was not difficult at all. Actually I found the whole recipe super easy to make it. I should post it here and on my recipe thread as well. Delicious!!!
    You always have awesome energy for anything. We do always have a great time one on one but it's always nice to spice things up with beautiful women. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I wish I could post all the beautiful pictures you have been sending to me from all the gorgeous places. For now I will just post one of me :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

21. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

This was such a fun party. Would love to do it again!

22. redwood
    Chat with Me

It was a very memorable night! I enjoyed, literally all three of you wonderful ladies! And, wouldn't mind doing it again! (hear that Dennis?) lol! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

I am glad you had a great time! :D It was a very fun night!

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

What a great idea Kimberly :)
    Maybe someday :)

25. Great combo, Redwood. They're all hot.

xoxox
    Ally James

26. redwood
    Chat with Me

One of my most pleasurable parties ever! All three sweethearts! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

What an INCREDIBLE memory!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. redwood
    Chat with Me

I agree, unfortunately, Nikki is gone and it will remain a wonderful memory!

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, it was and like you said, a wonderful memory. Perhaps new ones need to be created :)

dreamscometrue likes this.