Thank you Dennis and Suzette

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by kevinz0071, Jan 2, 2016.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

You guys are two of the best , Kind Hearted people that I have ever met. The ranches just amazing places I feel truly blessed to have met both of you. I love coming to the ranch and being part of the family. The ranches have made me a better person and I can never repay that. I am just very happy to have found this place.

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

3. Kevin, I've lurked you for a while. Between this board, national television, and the monger board, you always keep it real and seem like such a gentleman. I'm glad that the ladies have you!

BunnyLove likes this.
  4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

What a nice thing to say thank you Polly

BunnyLove likes this.
  5. Very nice shout out, Kevin!
    :)

BunnyLove likes this.
  6. That is so sweet Kevin! You are a great guy :)

BunnyLove likes this.
  7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thank you Willow and Clarissa :) I think that the ranches have changed a lot of lives for the better.

BunnyLove likes this.
  8. You are so sweet Kevin!
    Madame Suzette and Dennis truely are amazing people! ❤️

BunnyLove likes this.
  9. BunnyLove
    Chat with Me

BunnyLove Busty Big Boobs Bunny

So true .....the love ranch is becoming a second family ....love the staff n my sisters❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

10. kristikiss
    Chat with Me

kristikiss Well-Known Member

What a sincere thing to say.. We all appreciate these two. ❤️

11. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is so wonderful! It's so nice to hear how any of Dennis ranches can change a life for the better!

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I think that is something that amazes me about the ranches. How you can have genuine GFE's (neither person is pretending you do actually like each other) Create fun friendships certain ladies I've never partied with but consider them friends and close friends even sisters from another mom. :)

MisterMacWaffle likes this.