About Me Taping "This Is Life #3" With Lisa Ling

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Aug 4, 2016.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

I am very excited! I just got back from LA, I was asked to tape a CNN special with Lisa Ling, "This Is Life #3".
    I wasn't sure what to expect and it was fabulous! Everyone from the production crew to the stage, hair and make and drivers were wonderful! The set was made to look just like the Bunny Ranch! It was wonderful to see Lisa Ling again and the interview just flowed very naturally. The promo's should start soon and it should be on at the end of September! More details as I know them!
    A huge thank you to Lisa Ling, Julie Bitton, Gary Ramono, everyone else who helped make this all come true! I had such a great time!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1529.PNG
    IMG_1525.PNG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1527.JPG
    IMG_1528.JPG

BrittanyBillions and grizzly like this.
  2. I'll definately be watching this!

caressakisses likes this.
  3. I don't know what to say about what you posted other then wow

4. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Will be watching for the promos, was the interview about you personally or more generally about the ranch? Either way it's sure to be great!

5. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

wow just wow I cant believe ive partied with a celebrity when I see you on these magazines tv shows radio etc I just realize wow I'm very lucky to party with someone so famous I am truly honered and cant wait to watch!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Grilled Duck, I am very excited! Thomas thats sweet! Baron they said the promo's will start soon! Michael, I am still just me!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  7. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

You are a voice for the voice's so often silenced and hidden. Congrats Caressa...

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! I have spent so much of my life trying to help those who need it and it is nice to be able to voice it openly and to such a great person, such as Lisa Ling!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

That's great Caressa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. SofiaSin
    Chat with Me

SofiaSin Beauty & Brains in a tight sexy package

That's very cool Caressa. Looking forward to watching it.

11. I'm a fan of the series and I'm a fan of the ranch. This us going to be awesome!

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! I am so excited and I can't wait to watch it! I hope you love it Rockports!
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    caressabackwfrzs4.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  13. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I am very excited it premires next month I cant wait to watch when I'm watching it with my friends I can say I saw her . They will be like no way and I will smile and say yep I sure did. I'm just so proud to be your client you work so hard and you have accomplished so much in your profession its a true honor to be able to see you.

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The tentative date for the airing is 10/23/2016! I hope you all can watch it and you enjoy it!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

We saw a promo of this series and you look fabulous! We can't wait to watch it! Congratulations you so deserve this and so much more!

16. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Its just a true honor to be able to party with you and make love to someone as beautiful and famous as yourself. Before I saw you I had no idea how popular you are!

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am very excited and can't wait to see the show!
    Kisses Caressa
    Image-1.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  18. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

That's so awesome Caressa proud of you my very good friend can't wait to watch it

caressakisses likes this.
  19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Kevinz0071! It will air this Sunday October 23rd at 10PM ET on CNN! I hope you can tune in and enjoy it!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. I've got my DVR scheduled! Based on the preview, it'll shine a positive light on the ranches.

21. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

Great performance caressa!!!!!

22. Congratulations Carissa!!!! Such a wonderful job !

23. Yippie thats means we getta see more of you and episodes about the brothel life [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Fabulous show!!! I love it!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] IMG_5339.jpg

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am so excited that there has been so much positive feedback on our show! So many people are opening their hearts to us!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.