Swim Practice w- Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Georgian Boy 74, Oct 17, 2017.

1. To celebrate making it to 43 I decided to take a few small trips. (My dad and both grandpas all died when they were 42, so making it past that age was cause for celebration) One leg of my journey was to Reno for the brothels. I’d never been (and we don’t have them up here) and thought just for the novelty it would be fun to give it a go.

I didn’t know what I expected or what I wanted until I started researching. A picture of Alice in her school girl outfit quickly caught my attention, and my mind turned to roleplay. I read her options which were all fun, but after seeing more of her photos I knew what I wanted. So I emailed Alice and asked if she’d be willing to roleplay with me, she said she’d be honoured to and we started planning.

I was worried about the negotiations, expecting shrewd negotiation and manipulative tactics. Thankfully my concerns were coloured by work experiences, and Alice made the negotiations easy and quick. It didn’t feel like we were struggling each to get the better of each other, but more that we were trying to find the best way to make everything work for both of us. Once back in her room Alice asked if I was wearing my costume, I wasn’t, so she told me to go change in the bathroom while she gets into the shower.

I don’t know how Alice got out of her dress that fast, but by the time I had my speedo on she was in her bikini and in the shower. We got to it. I admit I was nervous being in a speedo, I haven’t worn one since college, but seeing Alice in the shower just melted those concerns. Working up my nerve I knocked on the wall, Alice was startled, and I bumbled to explain the showers in the men’s locker room were down and I was told the women’s locker was empty. I could comeback later. Alice invited me in, as long as we’re both in our swimsuits it was fine.

We’re both on our college’s swim teams (Go Growler!) so we talked about our teams and the competition at the neighbouring college. It was fun and innocent until Alice asked for a bit of help washing her back. I did what I could, trying not to think about her in that way, but it didn’t work. When Alice turned around to thank me, she noticed my speedo was now tighter. She offered to wash my back, and she was a lot more forward than I was.

From there the day progressed much as you would expect. What I didn’t expect was Alice’s energy and enthusiasm. I’ve seen the running gag about how much Alice loves coffee (and I forgot to bring her some :-/) but I’m pretty sure she is actually fueled by massive amounts of caffeine cause normal people can’t be that energetic.

I expected my time with Alice to be fun, but it honestly surpassed what I was expecting. She was completely in character and having fun playing along, and when we had moved to the bed we continued having fun.

When I was in college I never had the nerve to approach someone as pretty as Alice, so it was fun going back and playing out a scenario I remembered fantasizing about. (Our showers broke frequently, but we were never invited to use the women’s showers)

Thank you Alice for a wonderful experience and a great memory. If you ever need help with your breaststroke let me know :-þ

2. Amber Adams
    Chat with Me

Amber Adams Adventurista, Luxury Companion.

Wow, what a fun fantasy to live out. I would have loved to be on her swim team:)

3. It was so much fun! Maybe we'll end up on a swim team together soon ;-)

4. Thanks, it won over GeorgianBoy so it must be a nice swim suit

5. Thank you again for giving me a fun new roleplay GeorgianBoy, I had a great time.

6. A very wet and wild review there!

7. It was an amazing time. I love roleplay, I love show parties, and Georgian Boy was just a blast to party with. I'm glad he came out.

8. I am hoping that pool is heated now after reading this review.

9. This was an amazing roleplay encounter, I hope Georgian Boy comes back with more fun suggestions.

10. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

He did pick a great person to roleplay with Alice.

11. I always aim to please Domus ;)

12. And you are always on the mark with you aim :D

13. What a great way to celebrate breaking the family curse!
    [​IMG]

14. You are fantastic Alice Little!

15. Swim practice bring on a whole new meaning with you Alice.

16. You are one sexy Christmas present there Alice!

17. Damn a full on pool party with Miss Little! Sounds great!

18. Just wait till Spring when the pool opens again <3

19. With how cold it's been out in my state lately, spring can't get here fast enough Alice.

20. Oh I am counting the days there Alice.

21. Now I am missing summer! Great review there!

22. I miss playing in that pool too. Thank you for the review BTW.

When does the pool open again? Well roughly open I guess with Tahoe seasons o_O

23. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Always appreciate a fun review of Alice Little

24. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Thank you for sharing man, great review of Alice and your time together!

25. Thank you for writing a review :)

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]