REVIEW Sweet Screaming Jesus on a Ferris Wheel: Bailey and Roxy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by StevenL, Jun 28, 2017.

1. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

This is the hardest review I have ever had to write. Seriously, this is tough because I just dont have the words to cover it as it should be done.

I arrived at the SBR on Monday morning to get together with Bailey and Roxy. Now Bailey and I have partied together before (see http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/sensual-domination-with-bailey-paige.40878/ ) but although Roxy and I have been on each others radar and messaging for quite a long time, she and I have not partied before. We had actually never even MET before, other than through the boards. When I saw her “Summer of Exploration” special, I knew it was time for me to meet the Sassmaster.

As you all on the boards know, I am happy to let my Freak Flag fly. I have taken Harley Quinns advice in Suicide Squad to heart. I fucking OWN that shit. However, there WERE a couple of issues I had. Personal mental blocks, to be specific, that I have never been able to overcome. I own my freak, but I could not get past these and I have always been certain they have limited my partners enjoyment, both in Kink and Non-Kink situations.

I am painfully shy. I hear you saying WTF? How can you be open about your kink (some may say too open) but still be shy? Weird, right? One of these things is not like the other? FINE, stop singing that damn song and I'll explain.

I have no problem telling a woman (the right woman, not just anyone) to do whatever she wants to me. I freaking LOVE telling a woman that. Seriously, she wants to beat the ever loving crap out of me with a riding crop while howling like a Norse tribesman charging out of the woods ready for battle? I AM SO FREAKING IN!

Side note: Roxy and I each now own half of a very shattered riding crop...that howling thing right up there ^^^? Totally happened within the first 10 minutes...that was just the warm up phase for Roxy, Bailey wasnt even in the room yet so the really wild shit could begin.

OK, where was I? Oh yeah. Shy. I have never been able to verbalize my enjoyment of the activities. I have never been able to say the words in my head. It was seriously screwed up, I LOVE hearing my partners enjoyment but I could not share my enjoyment with her. That shit has caused me issues, up to and including the dreaded ED, just because I could not tell her how much I was loving the activity (of any kind, not just kink). The words were oh so there all along, but my fighting to keep them in was really messing up my and my partners enjoyment.

Barrier

Fucking

Shattered

I really dont know if it was in party 2 or 3 that the beast was slayed. I know it was after the point that shit got so good that I was beating the ever loving crap out of my own skull with a spreader bar/restraint trying to force the words out.

Roxy and Bailey also were able to get me to reveal to them during our breaks between parties that I use humor as a defense against my own self consciousness of my disabilities. Roxy, may all the Gods celebrate her, took one of my disabilities that I am extremely embarrassed about and hide for all I am worth and turned it into a sexual technique that I was left with no doubt in my military mind (based on their orgasms) works DAMN well.

Barrier

Fucking

Shattered

This was my 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th “two girl” party. I have taken part in a Nuru Orgy, but I was waaaaaay to self conscious to enjoy. Yeah, I hear you again, “dude, you were in a 6 way, but this was your first 2 girl party?” Yes, both technically (because there were 4 girls involved in the Nuru) and because I was totally clueless during the nuru. Im submissive...I have to know that she is enjoying as much or more than I am and how the hell do you pay the proper amount of attention to 4 ladies, let alone 2? Someone is not getting the same amount of attention as the others and THAT IS WRONG!! YOU FAILED!! USELESS WORM!!! DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Yeah, humiliation is a hard limit of mine because I humiliate myself enough in my own head, I dont need you adding to the barrage I am already listening to thankyouverymuch.

Bailey and Roxy showed me I dont have to worry at all about the logistics of a 2 girl party. They wanted to get off and have fun just as much as I did and the logistics handled themselves. Things were going so well that during party 4 the panic button ALMOST got accidentally hit, but if it had, we were not stopping.

The little touches that Roxy and Bailey added to the day were amazing...making sure my room was all set for when I got there, Roxy going shopping to make sure I had some treats in the room...so many little things to make me feel special were really touching.

The “Special Surprise” they arranged for me (no, I wont say what it was because that is my special memory that they and I now share) was a blast. I need to add in a special thank you and honorable mention to Phoenix (who I had no clue was such a sexy little lady) and Luna (Orale chinga girl, those are some spectacular boobs) for being willing to play along.

So end result: 1 Trashed Room, 1 Broken Riding Crop, many new friends made and one seriously fun time was had. I have partied like and with actual "Rock Stars"....they have no freaking CLUE what a good time really is...Bailey, the next time he is in town (without his wife, of course) you MUST be Inga the Swedish Stewardess so I can show him what fun really is....Roxy, you must come along for Richie. He was not there for the really wild times in the 70's and I have no doubt you will be able to show him what he missed :)

Seriously ladies and gentlemen, Bailey and Roxy separately are amazing...the tall, elegant Bailey that can hold an interesting and funny conversation for hours and once you get her behind closed doors will rock your world like it has never been rocked before. The funny, quirky, sassmaster Roxy that will keep you laughing before the party starts and turn into an animal once the door is closed. Singly they are each a lady you will never forget. Together? See the title of the review :) You will fully and totally understand the meaning of that phrase when you drag yourself out the door..

Ladies, you are fucking AWESOME. I am already planning my next two visits...the first will be to the sweet Goddess Alice who started this whole chain of events rolling when she turned me over to Bailey back in January (oh Alice...the things I am going to do to you that have been repressed before...brace yourself) and the second will be for a few days...I am going to storm the Sagebrush like the Allies taking the beaches on D Day. Violet Sage, we didnt get a chance to talk, but you are dead center of my radar for the start of that trip. Wear those sexy glasses and hydrate well.

2. Thank you, thank you, thank you for absolutely EVERYTHING! You certainly bring out the animal in me, what can I say ;) My Summer Of Exploring special worked so well for everyone... being given the reins and allowed to run wild with my best pal Bailey by my side (or entangled with me) was an absolute blast!

More screaming wild fun than Jesus on a Ferris Wheel! :)

thunderstorm, kmoney and StevenL like this.
  3. StevenL
    Chat with Me

hehehe.....I thought about calling it "wolverine sex with Roxy and Bailey" but I wasnt sure if people would know how bomb that is :)

kmoney likes this.
  4. StevenL
    Chat with Me

This is for anyone who has a tl;dr reaction to the original post

Me walking in the gate:

5ac75a_7e8aaabdba5380ff367c0837631e1fdf.jpg_srz_2112_2816_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpg

Me leaving the next morning:

is.jpg

Any questions?

thunderstorm likes this.
  5. LOL! I LOVE IT! I'm so glad that you had so much fun!

kmoney likes this.
  6. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Me too ☺ I'm really looking forward to the next time I see you, Alice so I can show you my new trick

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

kmoney likes this.
  7. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see you again sweetie...had an amazing time.

thunderstorm likes this.
  8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

OK, I AM INTRIGUED, @baileypaige , WHAT IS INGA THE SWEDISH STEWARDESS AND WHAT FUN HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON?

@RoxyGold You know! :p

Looks like a badass great time! I think I should be jealous, and so should the rest of us.

9. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

That is a secret that is in the bedroom...You will have to come out and experience

10. Please don’t be jealous, TS! Inga the Stewardess is not a “one and done”, no way! :)

thunderstorm likes this.
  11. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I think I want a Inga and a Roxy Robot.....

:p:p[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

No she isn't....I like to take my time!

thunderstorm likes this.
  13. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I think that would be a lot of fun!

thunderstorm likes this.
  14. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I love it...I hope to see you soon!

15. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

There's nothing like the 3some with Bailey Paige and Roxy Gold :) Bring on "The Stack!" [smilie=hot over you.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  16. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]